Author Topic: I'm sorry, and I don't know where to write this precisely but...  (Read 1570 times)

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
I'm sorry, and I don't know where to write this precisely but...
« on: September 16, 2015, 06:19:26 pm »
Hi floofs.
My boyfriend as I introduced to the whole FH when I came back to FH... Yeah, I mentioned you could have a chance to get to know him but.
One of my big plans such as making a "My mate" fh video, yeah I can't do that.
He thinks FH is just borring, and that it's only about talking to strangers, and he doesn't want to talk with anyone other than me... So.
Sorry, I think you won't ever be able to see him in game or on the forums :l
I've begged him many times but he just refuse with this one borring reason...
So yeah. :(

But you guys can atleast post down here and ask about him if you're really curious about him.

P.S: To the staff, feel all free to move this thread to the right section, unless this kind of post can't be posted anywhere on FH.

Ugh I really need someone to launch  cookie-canon for me now. :c
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 06:21:17 pm by ?Ellen? »
doing what i feel like

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Re: I'm sorry, and I don't know where to write this precisely but...
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2015, 06:48:48 pm »
Where is your boy friend, let him read my message! xD This community is where all the angels live and some demons live, but by that I mean that it's filled with tons of sweet people you can meet! You need some time to get to know some people in the game and believe me there are a lot of people you'll enjoy hanging out with. For example, myself! I'd love to know you, show you around anytime and hang out will Ellen in the same time. :) Believe me, once you play it, you get addicted and make a ridiculous reason to play it every single day. xP It'll be nice to have more sweet people in the game like you and your girl friend is offering you something great to do.

Offline Shamouseyxx

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Boy Meets World trashcan
    • 5secondsofcataclysm
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2015, 07:02:02 pm »
He sounds like a great guy but FeralHeart is more than "talking to strangers". Lots of people make friends for life on this incredible site/game. It's full of friendly, kind, caring and lovely people. I agree with what Ritatalia said.
Hello, darlings! My name is Taylor!
If you ever need any help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me!
In-game name: shamouseyxx
--WON'T BE IN-GAME UNTIL MY LAPTOP IS FIXED. I USE MY PHONE--

Offline Ellen11v

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2015, 07:08:20 pm »
He sounds like a great guy but FeralHeart is more than "talking to strangers". Lots of people make friends for life on this incredible site/game. It's full of friendly, kind, caring and lovely people. I agree with what Ritatalia said.
Where is your boy friend, let him read my message! xD This community is where all the angels live and some demons live, but by that I mean that it's filled with tons of sweet people you can meet! You need some time to get to know some people in the game and believe me there are a lot of people you'll enjoy hanging out with. For example, myself! I'd love to know you, show you around anytime and hang out will Ellen in the same time. :) Believe me, once you play it, you get addicted and make a ridiculous reason to play it every single day. xP It'll be nice to have more sweet people in the game like you and your girl friend is offering you something great to do.
Thanks to both of you for trying to help me with getting my bf back, but... I'm really not trying to be mean or harsh right now but I don't think he even want to read these messages. I mean  it's stupidly unbelievable how he has so much anxiety to other people. He just can't handle it :l He won't even say yes to read your messages :c... But I can try to ask him again if he wants to read your message, Ritatalia. But I'm not too sure if he have the courage or willing to do it xc But I'll try!
doing what i feel like

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2015, 07:45:26 pm »
It's his choice whether he wants to join you on FH or not, but honestly, I'm no expert but I'm kind of concerned about his anxiety about people... I'm not really sure what to say? Is he okay?

It might just be one of those moments where I'm too empathetic but meh. Sorry. ewe'

Offline Ellen11v

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2015, 08:22:46 pm »
Well, I think he's okay. But there is this one problem with him, he has depression issues, and he sometimes forget to take medecines for that. It's effed up I tell ya :l But I still think he's the one for me c:
doing what i feel like

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2015, 01:24:51 am »
I am sorry to hear that he won't be joining us. I know I have some friends who felt the same, but I do admit it is their own choices.
*Shoots cookie canon*

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble