Author Topic: Account not activated  (Read 1237 times)

Offline Fr4cture

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Account not activated
« on: October 02, 2015, 02:09:38 pm »
Hi, I registered a new account about 2 weeks ago (username is Argeirr), but I still haven't gotten an email to activate it. I've emailed the activation address however it is still not activated, every time I try and login it tells me I can't.

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
Re: Account not activated
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 02:21:36 pm »
Activate your account right after registration!
If you do not activate your registered account the server will automatically remove it in due time. If you didn't get time to activate your account via the activation link before the registration closed, or your email account removed our activation mail before you could see it, feel free to send an email to [email protected] USING the email that you registered your account with on this site. If done correctly it will activate it for you(This is an automated system and will not "make" accounts for you, just activate already made ones).
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Fr4cture

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 02:31:28 pm »
That's the email I sent it to a week ago and still haven't gotten a reply, I tried to join again to see if the username was deleted but it says the email is already in use

Offline shayy

• Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2015, 02:39:18 pm »
Unfortunately, your account has most likely been deleted, or will no longer work because of the below reasons. I would suggest making a new account while registration is still open :)  

!! Good To Keep In Mind !!

Don't make too long usernames!

Make sure you always make usernames at or below 16 characters of length due to game limitations. Any username longer than this will NOT work for the game and we will not be able to edit your username afterwards. Also try to stay away from special symbols if possible. The registration should block most odd symbols that are not supported by the game, but keyboard layouts can vary and sometimes users might have issues due to special symbols used for their account.

If you'd have issues logging into the game
If you have issues logging in, make sure you followed the earlier advice regarding username length, but also that you keep in mind your password is capital sensitive and must match the password entered during registration. A notice if you have numbers in your password as well is that the numpad does NOT work in the game.

Activate your account right after registration!
If you do not activate your registered account the server will automatically remove it in due time. If you didn't get time to activate your account via the activation link before the registration closed, or your email account removed our activation mail before you could see it, feel free to send an email to [email protected] USING the email that you registered your account with on this site. If done correctly it will activate it for you(This is an automated system and will not "make" accounts for you, just activate already made ones).

Regarding account usage and sharing
Make sure you always keep your account(s) to yourself only, more information on that HERE. Sharing accounts can cause some issues if you as a player is not careful enough, so please mind how you use your account(s). Thank you!

Hope this helped and answered any questions you've might had regarding the registration.
pm for free art i need practice

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2015, 11:35:09 pm »
I suggest contacting an Admin about this.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2015, 12:59:22 am »
Did you make sure to check the spam box as well?
RETIRED.

Offline StarrieNova

• Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2015, 07:43:03 pm »
As those before have suggested you might want to check everywhere in your e-mail area, and also might need to take it up with some Admins. If anything Red, Allegra, and Raz should be able to help you. ^^

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble