Author Topic: Well Feralheart Ever End?  (Read 5673 times)

Offline voice of the water

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Hello there!
    • View Profile
Re: Well Feralheart Ever End?
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2015, 08:42:40 pm »
I certainly hope not any time soon, I'm just now looking into getting back into the game!
Please spare me if I am ignorant of current events/etiquette/ect., I haven't been active in-game or otherwise in a good two years hahaha

Offline thefreerunner

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2015, 05:09:48 am »
I agree with all good games come to an end, but lately I feel like FH hasn't been as populated as before. When I was playing back when it first began, over a thousand people played online. Now only 300 or even LESS people play now. I don't know if this is due to registration closings/openings or what, but FH has become so dead lately, it's frightening and terrible. It also has made me into the person I am today, and started my burning flame of passion for roleplaying. Unfortunately, I do not get to do that as much as I used to.
Forever a FH Fan~<3

Offline donutforest

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2015, 10:04:43 pm »
sadly, all things come to an end. everyone can deny it, but the cold hard truth is, it will end at one point.

Offline donutforest

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2015, 10:06:40 pm »
I agree with all good games come to an end, but lately I feel like FH hasn't been as populated as before. When I was playing back when it first began, over a thousand people played online. Now only 300 or even LESS people play now. I don't know if this is due to registration closings/openings or what, but FH has become so dead lately, it's frightening and terrible. It also has made me into the person I am today, and started my burning flame of passion for roleplaying. Unfortunately, I do not get to do that as much as I used to.
it is very sad. ive had this game for two years. i stopped playing for one, but i came back to check things out, and its honestly upsetting to see the game losing members. the truth it, i dont believe registration is a part of it, i think its because people are simply getting bored with it. people grow out of it. people have school. its sad but its true

Offline Raddlegoose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2015, 12:44:42 am »
It will definitely end some day, but not any time soon. Maybe in a couple more years?
  I'd really hate it if it ended though. FH was probably one of the best games I've ever played before.

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2015, 12:36:11 pm »
I hate how the population's going down. Maybe they were quitting because General chat was shut down. We can blame the shutdown of General on some bigots. FH also made me into the person I am today.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

S. Italy/Romano

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2015, 05:22:32 pm »
Just remember these four words: "This too shall pass". Whether good or bad, nothing lasts forever. Everything moves forward and if you get stuck in the past, then you too shall pass as everyone and everything else sweeps you down in a tidal wave that always moves forth. To stop moving is stagnation and time never stops; it moves forth.

All that to say that yes, everything ends and FeralHeart as we know it right now will end someday.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2015, 06:11:48 pm »
Just remember these four words: "This too shall pass". Whether good or bad, nothing lasts forever. Everything moves forward and if you get stuck in the past, then you too shall pass as everyone and everything else sweeps you down in a tidal wave that always moves forth. To stop moving is stagnation and time never stops; it moves forth.

All that to say that yes, everything ends and FeralHeart as we know it right now will end someday.

Hueh, in all honesty, I do not think the "soul" of this game will die. Surely enough, the community would move on t'gether if this game were to shut down. With the current staff, however, I do not see this game ending anytime soon. I truly believe that the community has turned out f'er the better. Yes, we 'ave lost a great deal of good members, but 'ave ye noticed that almost all the trolls 'ave disappeared?

Now, I be not saying all the ones who left were said trolls, but the people left here with us, as ye can see, are indeed loyal to the community and would lend a hand to anyone in need. 'Tis true that we lost a great deal of fantabulous floofs along the way, and they shall be missed most dearly. I am most positive that if the game were to sadly close, we would all migrate to a new game to enjoy each other's company. Do note that there are a plethora of IT servers still running if worst came to us.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2015, 10:03:29 pm »
I don't know if it will end I can't read the future but lets now worry about the future and just enjoy the game while we still can.

The past is history the future is a mystery and the present is now
We are all perfectly imperfect don't let anyone decide who you should be just be yourself if someone calls you a mistake thats ok cause none of us are perfect