Author Topic: Riverside City - Plotted and Brand New!  (Read 1063 times)

Offline koolcatkid

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Riverside City - Plotted and Brand New!
« on: September 21, 2015, 08:58:30 am »
Riverside City is a brand new role play based around a disease that has swept across the globe, affecting pet dogs and cats. Here's a look at out plot, mind you this is short and will soon be edited.~

Just over one year ago, there were reports all over the news about a family who were attacked by their pet dog. Since then, similar cases have been reported all 'round the world. Some consisting of dogs with red, oozing eyes, some even about cats with foaming mouths...
The role play is set in a city, based around this modern era and time. In the beginning, dogs and cats started to attack their owners. Then the animals started to show noticeable symptoms such as foaming mouths and red raw rashes. Veterinarians became extremely worried, eventually alerting the government. As things became even worse, it was decided that all humans are to evacuate the planet...

It is unknown as to where exactly the humans went, but that's the least of the dogs and cats problems. They must learn to survive in a city of disease and fatigue, illness and violence. But most importantly, they must learn to cooperate with each other, and figure out how to prevent the disease from spreading...

We are always recruiting, so feel free to approach us whenever!  ;D

We are accepting both semi literate and literate role players. A role play sample will not be asked for until the group gets bigger.
We will soon be using the map 'Feral City', which is public and easy to install.
This is simply a brief thread advertising the role play, more info can be found here:
riversidecity.freeforums.net

Thanks for reading!
boop

Kipjen

Re: Riverside City - Plotted and Brand New!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 12:28:21 am »
I'd like to join! and one question, is it gory? im good with gory..

Offline koolcatkid

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2015, 04:28:47 am »
Great! I'm glad to see you interested!
And yes, RP can get very gory with our older members!
Add me in game at koolcatkid, I'll make sure to contact you~
boop

Kipjen

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2015, 02:48:53 pm »
alright! :>