Author Topic: Fossil Fighters  (Read 1377 times)

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
Fossil Fighters
« on: November 09, 2015, 10:14:00 pm »

I recently discovered a childhood favorite game of mine and started playing it again. Now I'm addicted

It's a pretty rad game, and I'm hoping to get FF Champions or Frontier for christmas.
If you're looking for DS game, i recommend this.

Have any of you played this game?
What's your favorite Vivosaur?

My favorite vivosaur is probably T-Rex or Tricera or Onyx.

Preach

Re: Fossil Fighters
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 10:15:31 pm »
Sadly, I never heard of this game -  but it does look interesting. I would get it...but I don't have a DS.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: Fossil Fighters
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 11:48:32 pm »
AHHHHH! Yes! I love this game. I do recommend getting the other two as well. The second one has the better story line, but 'tis a close call on gameplay with the third, since ye actually drive instead of walking through the digsites and the vivosaurs walk 'round while ye are excavating. The first will always 'ave a special place in m'heart, as it did 'ave one of the better storylines and the characters were adorable.

M'favorite vivosaur would definitely be V-Raptor. His adorable fluffiness and large eyes is so cute. Of course, his appearance changes in the third, but he still looks pretty rad. I'd also say I liked Breme in the first and second. The third, I also loved U-Raptor and Nychus. U-Raptor looks all tribal and the feather crest is too cool. Nychus kinda stole V-Raptors old face with different colors and a new crest, which is why I now like 'em as well.

#FossilFighterFansUnite #RaptorsForever

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧