Author Topic: Scarlet Letter Pack {High Ranks Available!}  (Read 1921 times)

Offline papayatoot

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • papayatoot
    • papayatoot
    • View Profile
Scarlet Letter Pack {High Ranks Available!}
« on: October 24, 2015, 12:10:46 am »
SCARLET LETTER PACK : | Literate | Realistic | Sited | Mapped | Plotted | Ranked+Tagged |

Hello there! We're Scarlet Letter Pack. We're a friendly, close-knit community.  :D  If you'd like to read more about us, or still have questions, please see the site below!

Click here to see the site!

Application
In-Game Username:
Character Name:
Desired Rank:
Brief Overview of Character:
Roleplay Sample:
Activity Level (1-10)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 06:15:12 pm by papayatoot »

Offline papayatoot

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • papayatoot
    • papayatoot
    • View Profile
Re: Scarlet Letter Pack
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2015, 07:55:33 pm »
casually bumps thread
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 04:24:24 pm by papayatoot »

Offline LordoftheRedBull

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • The life is too short to be normal. Stay weird.
    • View Profile
Re: Scarlet Letter Pack {High Ranks Available!}
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 08:19:01 pm »
Hello there ^^
I'm interesting for your pack, that sounds like interesting :3

In-Game Username: Optimusfan
Character Name: Giuseppe
Desired Rank: Guard
Brief Overview of Character: http://i68BannedImageSite/168785g.png (without preset --> http://i63BannedImageSite/v6jawx.png)    Soo... He has a interesting face form, not like a wolf and not like a dog. Mixed this two creature and you have Giuseppe's head. He has a ripped ears, because he is a heated "young" wolf. He has a green (not too grass - not too leaf green) eyes. His markings look like, he isn't a really wolf, but yes he is, just a little curiosity.
Roleplay Sample: Giu picks up his skull for his paws and watch the two leaders, when they walking up and down near the dens. He jawn a big and stretch his muscular body. Walks closer to them and says a gently voices "M'dam, Sir! Yesterday, when I patrolled the southern lines, I see two foxdog. They look likes, want to come to the territory and hunting here. Today, when the sun is dawning, they coming again but I'll dispelling them. I think this is not really interesting, but the next moment, see one loner and look like dangerous male wolf. I think he wanna join the pack, but I'm afraid. M'dam, Sir, what do you think?" He dips his head and patiently waiting the leaders answer.
Activity Level (1-10): 6-7  (I'm working for 8am to 5pm)