Author Topic: Download Help please!  (Read 799 times)

Offline iiAwshumGurl

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Quit?
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt user
Download Help please!
« on: October 25, 2015, 04:44:57 pm »
Hi there,
I've played FH awhile back, and quit but now I have come back and I need to download it. I am having some issues with the download. Do I need an installer such as Windows Installer to download?
Many thanks,
Awshum.
Drawn by me

I am best known for my OC, Eclipse ( as pictured above ) but also have for Venus ( as seen in my profile picture )

" We must let go of the life we have planned to accept the one awaiting us "

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: Download Help please!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2015, 04:51:39 pm »
Downloading the installer often requires utorrent, bittorrent or another program which can handle torrenting.
The installer is usually noticed by an anti-virus which tends to say that it's a virus and harmful for the computer, which is not the case.
However, if you don't want to go through the trouble of downloading a torrent program, to then download the installer.
Here's a link to the installer itself which I have uploaded to mediafire a while back.
I've used it myself when I came back to FeralHeart as I was indeed too lazy to make it possible for myself to download a torrent.

You can find the installer here.
If Ad.fly comes up, simply wait 5 seconds and then press the yellow button in the top right corner saying "Skip AD".

Hope this makes it easier for you. c:
RETIRED.

Offline iiAwshumGurl

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Quit?
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt user
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2015, 05:01:09 pm »
Thank you very much for the response PrettyReckless! I'm just trying it now :) I'll let you know if it worked!
Regards,
Awshum.
Drawn by me

I am best known for my OC, Eclipse ( as pictured above ) but also have for Venus ( as seen in my profile picture )

" We must let go of the life we have planned to accept the one awaiting us "

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2015, 07:55:19 pm »
I will lock this topic since the issue has been solved here.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.