Author Topic: Naruto; A New Era is recruiting, Believe it!  (Read 2023 times)

Offline AngryCharmander

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Naruto; A New Era is recruiting, Believe it!
« on: August 14, 2015, 11:35:53 pm »

Hello everyone! I'm here to offer a Naruto rp, and someday I hope it becomes a bustling, active community!
The rp is...
Mature (Yes, the REAL mature, there WILL be bloodshed and violence. If you can't handle it, you don't need to join!)
Novella/Novel post style (No *She walks in the woods* or *He ate the apple*. You all are old enough to have at least read one novel, so you should know what I mean.)
No RPS (Yes, i'm going to allow people in without an RPS, I can trust people enough to know what I want and not have to give me a post to prove it.)
Plotted (Yes! There will be a plot! When at least 6 active people have joined in, a website shall be created!)
Skype (Okay, yes, there WILL be a skype group. If the majority of active members are on the skype group, then we'll stick with rping there. If people would rather rp on FH, we'll rp there. Just in the case to make it fair, i'll propose a poll.)
Anime-Based (Yes, as it is several decades into the future, it is still based off Naruto. Do NOT reveal anything from the anime, though! This will be it's own thing, and have nothing to do with the anime's events due to the distant time gap!)

UPDATE: Alright you all, you've probably been showing a blind eye to this thread because you didn't see a plot, but here's one now!
Many decades into the future, in the now-city of Konoha, an era of peace has once again been achieved. The Leaf ninja have been much more vigilant of threats, having developed both new Jutsu, and new teachings. Modern technology has taken place, but has been prevented from becoming a solid part of the Ninja's lives. Although with their new ways, they still are unaware of a threat; a secret uprising, wishing to disturb the peace once more... Will the new ninja, the children of this generation, be able to face this threat? Or fall to death along with their comrades?

Rules-

No Gary-Mary Sue characters!
Be unique! Give your characters flaws along with their perks! It makes them a more interesting character rather than a rubber stamp!

Don't disrespect!
Be nice to everyone. If you have a problem with a member, contact me! Do NOT confront them head on.

Be active!
If you're going to be inactive for a whole week or longer, please let us know! It's quite rude to disappear for no good reason, but if you've gotten in a hairy situation (Power out, car accident, etc.) with all your power, at least get someone to say something about it. If you have no choice but to be inactive, that's alright, but only if its a reason where you ABSOLUTELY can't be on!

Even though theres no need for an RPS, you will need to fill out a little character sheet and post it below. Don't worry, I'm not asking for much, so don't you leave this page!

Site: TBA

Sheet:

Character Name:

Character Age (It needs to range from 11 to 13, since most new Genin are in this range):

Family (Meaning, Last name):

Kekkei Genkai (OPTIONAL; Not everyone needs to have one, so it's alright! If you don't know what it is, it's an ability limited only to the family your character is in, and no one else can learn it):

Signature Jutsu (It can be a Jutsu from the original series, as long as it isn't too advanced or too powerful, or just make your own! Also specify if they specialize in Genjustu, Ninjutsu, or Taijutsu):

History (Optional):

« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 02:29:32 pm by Libra »

Offline swscott23

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto; A New Era is recruiting, Believe it!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 01:57:04 am »
Character Name: Shunsuke Uchiha

Character Age: 13

Family (Meaning, Last name): Uchiha

Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan

Signature Jutsu : Shunsuke Specializes in Ninjutsu making his favorite technique so far Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire

History: Shunsuke was born in Kumogakure (Village Hidden in the Clouds) to unkown uchiha descendants he was raised and began training with an elderly man who went by Fire of the clouds until his sensei was attacked during a training mission and killed Shunsuke pursued the killers after awakening his sharingan but was no where close to being strong enough to take them alone. Ashamed Shunsuke left the Cloud Village and headed to Konoha in hopes of redemption now concealing his uchiha bloodlines as much as possible often telling others his last name is Mizu he trains now in the Leaf Village to become strong enough to find the ones who took his sensei away and become a ninja of legend.
Do you like waffles:I like waffles
Do you like pancakes:I like pancakes
Do you like french toast:NO FRENCH TOAST SUCKS