Author Topic: Feral heart login wont work  (Read 1606 times)

Offline thepiemasteroflife12

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Feral heart login wont work
« on: November 02, 2015, 11:10:46 pm »
Hey, I have had this problem with my account since i created it, When i first saw registration was opened last year i made 2 accounts, The first one didnt work and kept saying it was incorrect, So i reset the password and it did the same thing, Ive uninstalled the game, And done every POSSIBLE thing even switched emails, Nothing helps, I havent been able to log into the actual game since i made this account, i got banned on my other one sadly, And  The username is thepiemasteroflife12 on the one that never worked What do i do?!?! :'(

Offline TullileIsHere

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • plonke
    • View Profile
Re: Feral heart login wont work
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 11:15:03 pm »
Your username is too long, sadly. The usernames on FeralHeart must have a maximum of 16 characters (letters), and yours exceeds it. You'll have to make a new account once the registration opens again, and this time keep in mind the 16-character limit (this goes for passwords, as well).

Also, if you're still banned on your other account, then you're also probably banned on this one as well. The mods can ban your I.P, so that might be a reason why.

I'm sorry to say all of this, but I hope you've found the correct answer to your question.

Preach

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2015, 11:16:50 pm »
Try looking here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=6120.0

Usernames have a maximum character limit of 16 characters. If your username consists of more than 16 characters you may have create a new account.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 11:18:44 pm by Preach »

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2015, 11:21:59 pm »
Your account is not working because your username is too long. Your username must be under 16 characters, or else it will be invalid. The only thing you can really do, is create a new account when the Registration next opens up.

As a reminder, please do not discuss/mention bans of any kind on the forum.

• Discussion on Bans and Reports
    You are prohibited to make a thread or mention in a post about being kicked and/or banned from ingame or on the forum. If you were kicked and/or banned, then it was for a reason. If you have a question about it, however, then you are referred to a moderator or an admin. As for reports, do not go and make a thread reporting a user. When you are reporting somebody, you are to send a private message to a moderator or an admin for them to handle it. Any threads discussing a kick/ban or reporting a user will be deleted upon sight.

I will be locking this. Please PM a Staff member if you have any other questions or questions concerning bans.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.