Author Topic: Presets not Visible to Others  (Read 977 times)

Offline SalemNightz

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Presets not Visible to Others
« on: November 03, 2015, 04:35:23 am »
I've seen someone vaguely ask for help with this, but because they didn't provide enough information they got an equally vague answer.
So I have made several custom presets, and while I can see them in game other players cannot. I do make sure to use the the preset maker and export my work when I'm finished. Someone mentioned I could use Mediafire or deviantArt so others can download my presets. They said once they download them they'll be able to see them in game. But my only problem with that is, does this mean they can use or alter my preset for their own purposes? I only want others to see my presets, I don't want them to use or change them.
???Salem

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: Presets not Visible to Others
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 04:48:48 am »
You can see the preset because you've exported it, and therefore you have the file yourself in your folder.

To find the files you need to go into the main FeralHeart folder and go to into "Presets"
There you will find a file with your username. "Username_#.fhp"

In order for others to see the preset, they need this file. Easiest way to get them the file is to send it over skype, or upload to dropbox/mediafire account.
Most people, once they have. They also make a short url to replace the big one. You can do this at www.tinyurl.com

Example, one of my presets is called www.tinyurl.com/ressless - Instead of the huge link my mediafire account provides for me.

----

This does not mean that they can use nor change anything on your prests. It is simply for you to wear. c:
RETIRED.