Author Topic: Can't Log Into Game!! HELP  (Read 883 times)

Offline JustASimpleSquirtle

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Can't Log Into Game!! HELP
« on: November 15, 2015, 04:57:36 am »
I just recently registered. So excited to play this game! But once I downloaded it and launched it, I typed in my username and password, but it said they were invaild. I checked it several times, but it still won't work. I really want to play, please help me! :'( :'(

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Can't Log Into Game!! HELP
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 05:00:24 am »
I looked into this a little bit, and it looks like your username is over 16 characters. Users who have a username over 16 characters are not able to log into the game. Unfortunately, you can't change your username, so signing up for a new account when the Registration is open is the only solution. The Registration can be sneaky, but I'm sure you'll catch it in no time! c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Can't Log Into Game!! HELP
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2015, 05:20:12 am »
Adding onto what Nynx said above, registration is only open for two hours a day at random. It can be any two hours, whether it's the afternoon, late at night, or early in the morning. No one can truly predict when it's gonna be open! Your best bet is to check the FH site every hour or so until you catch it. Good luck!
Farewell everyone<3