Author Topic: May be back, and with a warning  (Read 868 times)

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
May be back, and with a warning
« on: November 26, 2015, 12:35:25 am »
     Hello, fellow floofs. I may be returning for some time, but I will remain quite inactive. I will alert everyone that one of my friends also runs this account partially. He (actually she) may post some things that others may not want to see. That is because he/she is new here, and hasn't found the rules (actually, his computer blocked that page, for some reason o-o). Please try to ignore anything odd/inappropriate/not-me/rule-breaking and report it to me immediately. I will consult my friend and take care of it if it happens. Banning would be an ok option, but I do still get on this account sometimes, and I would not like for one of the only things keeping me stable to be removed.
     I'm sorry for any inconviences.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: May be back, and with a warning
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 01:09:03 am »
Welcome back to the game! c: However, it might be good to keep this in mind.

• Your Account, Your Responsibility
    When you sign up to FeralHeart you get your very own account in which you alone are meant to use. We expect you to take care of your login information and keep it to yourself. We do not take responsibility if you lend out your account, or even network connection to someone that breaks the rules/broke the rules, resulting in you being banned, as well. The same thing goes to if you borrow other users accounts that you either found on the internet or got through contacts. This is because we are not able to monitor everything that goes on behind your computer, nor would we be able to keep repetitive rule breakers out if everyone got their ban removed. We also discourage users from creating tons of accounts for the game by themselves, for more than one reason. If the staff believes a user is in possession of too many accounts, some of them might be deleted without any warning.
Under no circumstances do we want to see inappropriate material on the forum. If you share your account details with another user, you are responsible for what is done through your account. As a warning already given in the rules, you are asked to keep content age-appropriate. If you are unsure whether your friend will follow these rules, I would suggest thoroughly explaining these to them, or keep your account details private.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 01:12:22 am by warriorstrike »

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
Re: May be back, and with a warning
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2015, 02:59:10 am »
I gave my friend my account because my "leaving" message may have been the last message I would post, and the last trace of me before I left the world.
I am reseting my password now.
i think how everyone reacted made to this made my depression worse. this may be my last message also. -.-