Author Topic: What game do you want to play?  (Read 1463 times)

Offline Khann

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
What game do you want to play?
« on: December 11, 2015, 11:24:28 am »
Hey! So I've decided to make a game, but after some debate I'm unsure of what to make it about. Below you can read and pick which idea you think you would like to play the most. The game will be multiplayer.
After a human made disease wipes out the rest of humanity, dogs have taken over the city and run rampant in the streets. This game will focus on your survival where you must hunt, fight, and defend your territory. Make alliances with other dogs to form packs to make life a little easier, as well as finding a mate and passing on your genes. This game will be multiplayer with a fighting and leveling system, you will also be allowed to play as either an adult dog or play as someones pup.

Finding life with your human boring, you decide to venture out into the wild instead, becoming a feral cat. This game would also have a leveling and fighting system, however will most likely also have quests and collectible items you may find on your travels or dropped by prey. Cat genetics will play a big part in the game, meaning you wont be seeing any bright neon or rainbow cats running around the place, however you will still have a very wide variety of fur colors/markings to pick for your character. There will be a weather system where random fires or storms may start up, as well as enemies in the game such as dogs or foxes. You can also get sick, and will have to find the correct herb to heal yourself, or trade with other players to get the right medicine.

Waking up in an unknown field, you are greeted by two gods who request you to join one of them. Whether you pick Skoll or Hati matters, as in game you will reap different benefits depending on who you pick. You will play as a wolf in the wilderness, where you hunt and fight for survival. You must take on quests from the friendly animals in the game, however not all of them are nice. On different months there will be special festivals that everyone will be able to partake in that involves the gods, and if you manage to make them happy they might give the players a special something. You will also be able to make packs with other people in game and claim a territory, however you will also have a 'home' which is a private map for yourself, and can decide who to let in or not.

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
Re: What game do you want to play?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2015, 11:31:15 am »
Number 3 sounds really original, and I love the idea of using Hati and Skoll, as you could do a lot with those sun and moon chasers. I'd assume the powers would go with each of the wolf gods, like if you pick Hati who is usually the one depicted as chasing the sun, you'd get some sort of fire powers? That would be really awesome.

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: What game do you want to play?
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 12:27:25 pm »
I vote three as well. I like the whole god idea there.