Author Topic: DirectX Wont Download  (Read 1305 times)

Offline kyrsta

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
DirectX Wont Download
« on: November 27, 2015, 05:13:20 pm »
Hello everyone! I have been having troubles downloading FeralHeart, in other words with the DirectX installation. It downloads the FH files just fine, but when the direct X installation launches, in the middle of the initialization, it gives me this message:

Setup could not download the file; please retry later or check network connection.

Buttttt, my network connection works perfectly. I don't know what is up. It lets me launch FH and everything even though DirectX failed, but I cannot connect to the front server... Anyone know what to do? Thanks!~  

Offline Sleipnir

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: DirectX Wont Download
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 05:18:26 pm »
Hey.~
The reason you can't connect to the front server is due to the hacking that has gone on, it has nothing to do with DirectX or FeralHeart itself. c: Hope this helped~

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: DirectX Wont Download
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2015, 05:22:12 pm »
If you believe that DirectX is not functioning properly, I would suggest making sure that your DirectX is updated. In regards to the game not working, however, please take a look here. I will be locking this.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.