Author Topic: Excuse me, but front server is...taking a vacation or something?  (Read 793 times)

Offline Fritternx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I'm drowning in a ball pit of feels.
    • View Profile
Excuse me, but front server is...taking a vacation or something?
« on: November 29, 2015, 12:40:05 am »
[[ Hello, all. I'm slightly confused on why our beloved front server is skimping on existing today...I keep getting the message that it can't reach the front server. Now, my internet is fine, as otherwise I wouldn't be able to post this message. However, I have no real explanation on this strange paranormal phenomena of the front server's disappearance. Is it just me getting this problem? Is everybody having the same bad time as me...?

I don't know. All I know is that I would like to play, and I have not been granted the opportunity. So, if somebody could please tell me why this is happening, that'd be wonderful. It's probably something dumb that I've done wrong, anyways.

Thanks,
   Irken
]]

xXx

[[ INFP | Asexual/Heteromantic | Roleplays as ZIM for 'The Hybrid Pack' on Fluorite Plains ]]

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Excuse me, but front server is...taking a vacation or something?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 12:42:21 am »
For more information, please look here.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.