Author Topic: Logging in...?  (Read 1148 times)

Offline bettasplenden

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • qq some more, babz
    • View Profile
Logging in...?
« on: November 30, 2015, 08:26:46 pm »
hey.  so i read the news post yadda yadda, and I am aware that I need to keep the feral heart page open when logging in/playing in general on feral heart.  no tabbing, no dual accounting, no surfing, no changing/closing the tabs, nothing.  i am very aware of that.  however, when I log into the site and then open up feral heart and try to log in it still gives me the Failed to connect to server error.  the feral heart website is open, not minimized, and the .exe is open in front of it.  nothing else is opened besides those two.

no, i didn't spell my user/pass wrong.  I've tried multiple times i didn't spell it wrong.  and yes, I did open the website first then fh, and it still won't work.  i've reopened and closed the .exe as well as the site multiple times.  i signed in and out of the site multiple times.  why won't it work lol.  any way to fix this.

thanks in advance.
the boo
i don't have enough dogs in my life for this js

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Logging in...?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 08:30:38 pm »
Check to make sure that you have a strong internet connection. Since the page allows you to connect to the server, having a faulty or extremely slow connection will not help when trying to connect to the server. Also, please keep in mind that it is not instant- when you open up the page, it could take up to a minute, depending on how fast your internet service is. If you continue to receive the message, your browser may not be working well with the page, thus using a different internet browser would be a good option.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 08:32:51 pm »
Are ye logging into the golden box on the top right hand corner of the site or just the forum? Ye will need to log into the box to make it work properly.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline bettasplenden

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • qq some more, babz
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 08:41:30 pm »
yes, I am logging into the golden box on the top right hand of the website.  I am positive that I am logged into the site itself, not just the forum!

and I have strong internet connection, 5 bars.  and I am triple checking to make sure that the page is fully loaded before I open fh.

I just tried on firefox - previously used google chrome.  still having the same problem :^ (
the boo
i don't have enough dogs in my life for this js