Author Topic: Banned  (Read 1967 times)

Offline Wolfie239

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Banned
« on: December 08, 2015, 10:47:55 am »
Hey Feral Heart Staff                        

I Havent Been Playing Feral Heart For 2 Days And When I Tried Logging In To Be Able To Play FH It Said ''Banned''. But I Havent Been Playing It In 2 Days And My Sister Has Never Been On My Account?, Please Help I Really Love Feral Heart and I Never Did Anything Wrong?.                                                                                                                                        

Thanks Feral Heart Staff

-Wolfie239

:( :( :( >:( :'(

AutumnTheWulf

Re: Banned
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 10:52:12 am »
Do not disscuss bans in public. If you need help please PM one of the staff members.

Offline Wolfie239

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2015, 11:15:45 am »
Ok sorry I'm new to this message stuff :) thank you

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2015, 11:49:51 am »
The rules specifically state that discussion bans within game or the forums isn't allowed and it should be taken up to one of the Staff members (Maybe the one that banned you).

Rules
"Discussion Of Bans And Reports
Discussions about bans and reports should NOT take place inside the game, except closed conversations. If you end up getting warned, kicked, or even banned from the game, you do not under any circumstances discuss this in the public chats or complain/seek attention. If you are unhappy with a Mod's actions or warnings within the game, or possibly a member breaking the rules, you should contact the Administrators or Mods here on the site and explain your situation via a PM form. If it's seen as necessary, a MOD within the game might warn/kick/ban a user for trash talking, bad mouthing, or being disrespectful toward the rules that were enforced on them from recent events. Warnings, kicks and bans are given for a reason!"

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2015, 01:22:42 pm »
Locking this due to the reason mentioned above.

In-game user: Panzramic