Author Topic: Can't connect to the game?  (Read 1061 times)

Offline Angi

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • My main page
Can't connect to the game?
« on: December 18, 2015, 06:12:36 am »
Hello, I wasnt here for a very long time. Im glad that i could log back into my old account here. But i found one problem. When i open the game and put in my username and password, it says "Failed to connect to front server". What does that mean? Am i doing something wrong?

Screen: http://i943.photobucket.com/albums/ad273/Angi-Shy/859526_zps1j1rhz8h.jpg

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: Can't connect to the game?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2015, 06:23:47 am »
Try logging in on www.feral-heart.com/login
For more information  look here and here .
RETIRED.

Offline Angi

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • My main page
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2015, 08:03:51 am »
i did login here, thats why im able to write here tho, but nothing helps :(

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2015, 09:29:36 am »
It's not the same page as the forum itself, but a page which connects your ip to the game and therefore allows you to log in.
Make sure you don't have a proxy activated on your browser, as the website will register one ip and you'll be trying to log onto the client with anothet.

Wait 30-60 seconds before logging into the client, it's quite usual for it to not allow you to log in earlier as the website refreshes every 60 seconds and will need time to tell the client you're logging in.

Click the link I provided earlier. It's not the same as logging onto the forum.
Keep the page open while playing.

Hope this helps ya.
RETIRED.

Offline Angi

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • My main page
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2015, 07:35:24 pm »
tried again and it works finally! Thank you so much for help! Back then we didnt have to keep that page open to play, is it right? Also next time i want to play, where can i get to that login page you linked here?

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2015, 08:13:51 pm »
tried again and it works finally! Thank you so much for help! Back then we didnt have to keep that page open to play, is it right? Also next time i want to play, where can i get to that login page you linked here?
You can find the log-in page by either clicking on the "for details see here" at the top corner of the page where it shows how many users are online, or by selecting the "Play Game" option in the options bar. Locking this topic since the problem has been solved. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.