Author Topic: Poet's Bio  (Read 1025 times)

Offline Lupidae

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Poetrist
    • KarlyAada
    • View Profile
Poet's Bio
« on: December 25, 2015, 01:28:42 pm »
*UPDATED*

FH Username ? NightLupis

Real Name ? Amanda
Age ? 14
Birthday ? September 30 (In my favorite Season (Fall) And Near Christmas ^.^)

Likes To ? Play My Favorite Games, Listen to Music (Nightcore Mostly.), Chat with friends on FH And Real Life, Read My Favorite books and check out some new ones, Learning Languages, Swimming, Running, Writing, Drawing/Painting, Animating, Sleeping, Play Feral-Heart.
--------------------------------------------------
I Have 5 Pets, 3 brothers 2 sisters, 5 cousins, 1 Uncle, Yeah. Pretty crowded in my house ^-^ (Not Actually. Pretty big house.) Having 5 siblings is Tough. >-< They're all younger (Not all :P) than me, so I have to babysit them when my parents arn't home, And believe me. They are trouble makers. v-v I Let my little brother (12) Play on my account sometimes..Doesn't go well..he sometimes looks at my groups on my characters and leaves them. Oh how I get so angry when he does that. Sometimes I Just tell him to wake up early and make himself an FH Account. My Account is not shared if that's what your thinking. If my account was shared..Oh God o.o But yeah, that's all I wanna share ^.^ Cya.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 01:59:13 am by Poetrist »
NightLupis
(Use to Be)

Preach

Re: Etzio's Bio
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2015, 02:08:51 pm »
That's a lot of languages. I can't even speak of them. I feel so...ugh. I don't knkw, but that's pretty impressive - especially for your age.

It was a pleasure to know about you. Merry Christmas.

Offline Lupidae

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Poetrist
    • KarlyAada
    • View Profile
Re: Etzio's Bio
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 01:17:12 am »
Merry Christmas to you aswell Preach.
NightLupis
(Use to Be)