Author Topic: Crusoe's ReShade (UPDATED V1.1) for Feral-Heart (Graphics Mod)  (Read 4474 times)

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
Crusoe's ReShade (UPDATED V1.1) for Feral-Heart (Graphics Mod)
« on: December 23, 2015, 02:00:05 pm »
Finally, after a bit of tuning up, I have finished making this ReShade for Feral-Heart.

Best things is, it's for OpenGL. C:

This may be a bit performance heavy, so I would only suggest you getting this mod if you think your computer can handle it.

If it's not working, making sure you change your rendering sub-system to OpenGL.

EDIT: I have the new version out now. This should lessen the intensity of lens flares so you can actually see, and turns off godrays. Overall, should have better performance.

Download Link updated: http://www.mediafire.com/download/d6x4pknifogf0f3/Crusoe%27s+ReShade+%28OpenGL+V1.1%29.zip

-INSTALLATION-

1. Download the zip and extract it into a folder.
2. Open the folder and copy or cut all the files within the folder.
3. Paste the files inside the FeralHeart directory (C:\FeralHeart)
4. Open up ogre.cfg and check that the first line is:

Code: [Select]
Render System=OpenGL Rendering Subsystem
5. Launch the game, and enjoy. C:

Note: By default, ReShade will start. Use Scroll Lock to turn it on or off. You can change this by going into: C:\FeralHeart\ReShade\Common.cfg

Find this line:
Code: [Select]
#define RFX_ToggleKey VK_SCROLL //[undef] //-Set the global key that should toggle the effects On/Off. Go to ReShade/Common/KeyCodes.h for additional key codes.

Change VK_SCROLL to VK_F5 if you want to use F5 to enable/disable ReShade.

Anyways, have fun. C:

Also, screenshot:

-UPDATE- 12/25/15

And yet, another update for ReShade.
I turned off lens flares completely, mainly to improve performance, plus the sky is already way to bright.
Overall, I tuned this version up for performance. Download link will be down below.

-UPDATE- 1/12/16

Another update for ReShade. This is a lighter version, which disables sepia, DOF, and SMAA, leaving only FXAA on.

Download Link for 'lite' version: http://www.mediafire.com/download/jqmydaqnu7yy5im/Crusoe%27s+ReShade+for+Feral-Heart+v1.2.zip
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 09:18:35 pm by Crusoe »

Preach

Re: Crusoe's ReShade (OpenGL!) forFeral-Heart
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 02:23:19 pm »
Interesting. I'll download this when I come back home later today. Thanks for sharing.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2015, 03:42:20 pm »
Would be very nice of you if you could share some screenshots so people may see what they are downloading/installing to their game. I'm sure members will appreciate it!

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2015, 05:53:55 pm »
I had screenshots of an older version in the screenshots thread, if that counts.
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=54264.0

This one isn't too different. What was mostly changed:

-Tuned down the god rays/lens flares, mainly for performance and because it would make the screen too bright.
-Red value for sepia tuned down.
-Film grain turned off, as it conflicted with normal grain and made the image all messed up.
-Vignette changed so it wouldn't cover the screen too much.
-Depth of field only slightly modified, but not too much. Shouldn't be noticeable.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 05:56:59 pm by Crusoe »

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
Re: Crusoe's ReShade (OpenGL!) for Feral-Heart (Graphics Mod)
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2015, 11:22:27 pm »
New update for ReShade: http://www.mediafire.com/download/d6x4pknifogf0f3/Crusoe%27s+ReShade+%28OpenGL+V1.1%29.zip

This should improve overall performance.

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
Re: Crusoe's ReShade (UPDATED V1.1) for Feral-Heart (Graphics Mod)
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2016, 09:19:12 pm »
Updated ReShade once again. Added a lighter version, and should improve performance even more.