Author Topic: Bro's Graphics - Version X  (Read 1874 times)

Aethereus

Bro's Graphics - Version X
« on: December 24, 2015, 12:57:09 am »
I would like to know how to install Bro's Graphics - Version X, I just downloaded it after chasing through forums to find it, yet I could not find the instructions...

Feel free to call me out if I'm being stupid or blind and tell me where I can find instructions.

Thanks!~ <3

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
Re: Bro's Graphics - Version X
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2015, 02:11:25 am »
There are no instructions needed. Just place the files in your main FH folder :]

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2015, 03:28:15 am »
Correct. C:

Copy or cut and paste all the files into Feral-Heart main directory. Use Shift + F12 to activate/deactivate it, I believe.

Aethereus

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2015, 02:13:45 pm »
I have done that, you see. And I have pressed Shift + F12 to activate it, yet I don't see any differences to my game.

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2015, 03:56:29 pm »
You will want to make sure your rendering sub-system is set to Direct3D9.
If you don't like DirectX for whatever reason and want to use OpenGL, then try Qeffects-gl, or ReShade.

You can change your rendering sub-system within the game under the video settings, or go to ogre.cfg in your main Feral-Heart directory, and edit the line so it should be this:

Code: [Select]
Render System=Direct3D9 Rendering Subsystem
Also, when starting the game, there should be little green text in the top left corner in the screen. That's how you should know that ENB is functioning.

Aethereus

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2015, 04:09:20 pm »
You will want to make sure your rendering sub-system is set to Direct3D9.
If you don't like DirectX for whatever reason and want to use OpenGL, then try Qeffects-gl, or ReShade.

You can change your rendering sub-system within the game under the video settings, or go to ogre.cfg in your main Feral-Heart directory, and edit the line so it should be this:

Code: [Select]
Render System=Direct3D9 Rendering Subsystem
Also, when starting the game, there should be little green text in the top left corner in the screen. That's how you should know that ENB is functioning.

I have done all of that :/ I'm not really sure what else to do. I know the game is on Direct3D9 and I have restarted multiple times, pressing Shift and F12 at the same time to try and activate it, yet no green text or any indication that this has worked.

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2015, 04:27:04 pm »
Have you tried another graphics mod? Something like SweetFX, just to make sure it works?

Also, what operating system are you running Feral-Heart on?