Author Topic: Semi-fantasy/Warriors roleplay: Gathering Darkness!  (Read 1280 times)

Offline Jasper

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Semi-fantasy/Warriors roleplay: Gathering Darkness!
« on: December 26, 2015, 05:23:03 am »
Literate!

Basically, I am looking for people to join or help manage this new roleplay, Gathering Darkness. *NOTE*: This roleplay is based on roleplaying done on a game called FeralHeart. If you're having trouble signing up for it, don't worry! All roleplaying is recorded either on the studio or the FH website. If you don't have a Scratch account, a mod will probably add it.

Even if you have not read the Warrior Cats book series upon which this was based, you will not have trouble fitting in. This is semi-fantasy/supernatural, and it is based on BloodClan, a Clan that doesn't follow the Warrior Code and is independent from the plot of the series. If you wish to join, find me in Flourite Plains or simply fill out the form:

In-game Username:
Character Name:
Their age:
Gender/Sex:
Allegiance:
Species(currently only cats and spirits are allowed!):
Roleplay sample:(min 2 sentences)

Here is the link to the studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/1765752/
Feral Heart map: Alderrise Forest(due to change)
And below is the rules/backstory.

?co?rge ?ay ?e dead... ??? ??? legacy ??n'?...
??????????????????????

The Clans beat BloodClan. Escaped from the destruction of the forest. Banished the Dark Forest.

But one Clan is forgotten.

After the Clans were chased from their homes, BloodClan's territory is larger than ever. And Snake and Ice, the leaders, died a mere moon ago. Out of coincidence, so did Leafstar. The Clans are launched into chaos, and both are set to clash.
??????????????????????

rul?s:
1.) Please don't copy this concept. I made it myself.
2.) No mary-sues, godmodding, or powerplaying. This kills the fun of roleplaying for other people. Don't automatically claim your attacks hit. On the flip side, you cannot always dodge or make the other person miss. (Sometimes I accidentally do this. If you see me or any other person, gently remind them.)
3.) Don't steal other's OC's, but it's okay if you base your character around a rumor or theory as long as it doesn't belong to a specific person.
4.) Yes, there is a plot. It is very loose and just a suggestion of where the story should go, not a script. You can go awry if you want, and anyone can add to the plot if they are a curator.
5.) Please try to be as active as possible. This RP is a long-term commitment.
6.) Scratch rules apply to this(if roleplaying on Scratch)
7.) No swearing, excessive gore, or sexuality. You can mention mating, but this must NOT under any circumstances be roleplayed out. If your curses are not very vulgar they can be used ingame in FeralHeart.
8.) Purple-eyed/albino cats are RARE. The ratio of these cats to the whole group is 1:30.
9.) This roleplay is based on in-game roleplaying  on Feral Heart. Any roleplaying not done in-game must be documented either in this studio, the discussion page, or on the FH forum.
10.) Mods and admins MUST have a Scratch account. It is recommended that all players have accounts so they can record in absence of a mod.
11.) Mythical creatures are currently NOT SUPPORTED as of now. This is due to change. However, you can make spirits/demons OF a mythical creature, but they can't be OP. (cat spirits from the dark forest/starclan/after dying twice are preferred)

There are no rules in BloodClan, not after Snake and Ice died.

BLOODCLAN
Leader: None
Emissary(basically deputy):
Scavengers(kits and apprentices):
Fighters:
Snap- Sparkywolf123

Loners:
Alice- Mitybo

SkyClan:
Leader: Sharpstar(open)
Deputy:
Medicine Cat: Frecklewish(open)
Warriors:
Queens:
Apprentices:
Kits:

PLOT:
None yet. Subject to change very soon.

Have fun!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 11:52:57 pm by Mitybo »

Offline enseeyar

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • who are you, that you do not know your history?
    • View Profile
Re: Semi-fantasy/Warriors roleplay: Gathering Darkness!
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 09:53:48 am »

Offline Jasper

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 05:31:04 pm »
You're in! I forgot to add this to the form, but how active are you?

Offline enseeyar

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • who are you, that you do not know your history?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2015, 06:21:46 pm »
7/10.