Author Topic: charecter name?  (Read 605 times)

Offline mouseleap

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
charecter name?
« on: December 29, 2015, 12:21:05 am »
hello!!
i'm new to the game, and i'm trying to make my character. I've finished them, but now it's sayingmy name cannot begin o end with spaces- which it doesn't. I've tried deleting the whole name, re-typing it but I've gotten nowhere...

help? :)

Preach

Re: charecter name?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 12:40:49 am »
Try to press the backspace button at the very front of the name and the "Del (delete)" button at the very end of the name

Try this. This happens to me all the time, even though I never add any spaces in the name, sometimes the game likes to add spaces at the beginning/end of the character name. If you can't get it to save, I would suggest re-loading Feralheart (write down the color numbers/items and markings used if you don't want to lose the effort you've put into your character.) Let me know if this helps

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: charecter name?
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2015, 12:53:38 am »
Moving this over to the Game Help board. As Preach has suggested, if you fiddle around with the ends of your character's name, it should eventually sort itself out. If not, closing down the game and reloading should fix it up for you.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.