Author Topic: Feral Heart Still Down?  (Read 1398 times)

Offline Tribulation

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Me and her against the world.
    • View Profile
    • Carpe Diem
Feral Heart Still Down?
« on: January 01, 2016, 02:37:55 am »
Hey Everyone, So, I'll Cut To The Chase, I Haven't Been Playing As Much Since The Incident With Feral Heart Being "Hacked". I Haven't Exactly Been Checking Up On Things, But I Did A Little Searching Around On The Forums And I Didn't Quite Find Any Answers. So Here Comes The Questions, Is Feral Heart Still Down And Will I Need To Login Through That Other Webpage? I Also Wish Everyone A Very Happy New Year! :D

- Delirious 

Echoing harmony

Re: Feral Heart Still Down?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 02:40:20 am »
Yes, you will have to use the login page to play the game. This may or may not be permanent but it will take awhile to repair the server to how it was originally.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 02:42:41 am by Heart-Lungs »

Preach

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 02:43:07 am »
Yes, you will have to use the login page to play the game. This may or may not be permanent but it will take awhile to repair the server to how it was originally.

As stated, the staff has stated in the threads that they're still thinking about it and may be permanent - I can't you make you promises, but you can ask them for further questions.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2016, 02:57:28 am »
All of the recent info concerning the incident can be found here. Currently, we do still have the connection page in order for users to connect to the game, and while we're still seeking some solutions and answers, this will be a tool that is here to stay for a while so that we can ensure better security. If you have any more questions, you are more than welcome to PM one of the Staff members. I'll be locking this since you have received your answer, and I don't see much purpose in leaving this open any further.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.