Author Topic: Hiatus (Unknown amount of time)  (Read 1452 times)

The Chain Warden

Hiatus (Unknown amount of time)
« on: January 22, 2016, 07:10:13 pm »
Hello,
Most of you don't know me and this is one of those rare occasions that I will actually post on the forum (sorry, I'm more of a shy person, so maybe I'll actually pop into the forums someday far off in the future).

This post will be about my brother, or rather, "Astrologer" as his forum name goes by. Now some of you may have noticed that he's been VERY inactive since late November or so and completely dropped off the face of the earth in December. Well nothing bad's happened to him, he's doing good health-wise and nothing too serious.

The reason he left without warning was that he flunked his fall semester pretty bad and now has to wait a year before taking any core courses again. And he really wasn't taking it too well. I'm talking about sleeping all day, he wasn't eating, closed himself off completely and would rarely talk.

Anyways. He's getting better, started laughing again, went out with some friends a few days ago and actually got out and did stuff like played games, went jogging and all that. So I have a feeling he'll soon get back into FeralHeart. If not on the forums, then in-game.

The reason I posted this so late is because I thought he already did it, because that would be the polite thing to do, but I guess he just completely shut himself off, so he must have forgotten to.

Anyways, I told him I'm posting this, so expect a coming back post from him if he does come back to the forums.

Oh and I profusely apologize on his part for anyone who has contacted him or anything like that and not received a reply, I'll badger him to get to it when/if he gets back.

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
Re: Hiatus (Unknown amount of time)
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 07:22:01 pm »
It's good to hear he's perked up a little. I hope your brother recovers soon, and that his school situation brightens up a little for him. Stay safe, to both of you. <3
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 08:17:05 pm »
Ah, good to hear that he's doing better. Let him know we're here f'er him. <3 Much thanks f'er giving us the update, and ye both take care. Hope to hear from him soon!

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 09:19:38 pm »
Sad to see you go!
But I'm glad to see he's getting better and you're taking this time off to help him out and such, hope to see you back with the wild FeralHeartians soon. <3[color]

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 10:14:53 pm »
It's good to hear he's been doing better. Thank you for the update! I hope his  situation gets better pretty soon.

in-game: hooli

Preach

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2016, 10:16:42 pm »
Sad to see you go. I hope life and everything with you brother goes well. Good luck. ^^