Author Topic: How to get a download link for a group map?  (Read 2965 times)

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: How to get a download link for a group map?
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2016, 10:47:22 pm »
I just noticed that this is in the wrong spot, so I'll go ahead and move it to game help for you c:

Well, the video wasnt confusing.
I just cant set an up accounts, according to what my parents say.

If ye'd like, just email me over the map files and I can make a Mediafire/Dropbox download f'er ye, as I 'ave both.

To send files through emails, click the paperclip icon and select the designated map files.

Ye can email me by clicking the email icon on m'profile or just copy and paste the email account into the receiver box of y'er composing email.

[email protected]

Just specify what site ye'd like the download to be at and I'll get right to it. ;3

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Allosauria-

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • In the underworld playing fearalheart all day long
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2016, 06:43:34 am »
I just noticed that this is in the wrong spot, so I'll go ahead and move it to game help for you c:

Pretty sure i am not allowed to use email, either
I am only allowed to use youtube and the computer >.<

Well, the video wasnt confusing.
I just cant set an up accounts, according to what my parents say.

If ye'd like, just email me over the map files and I can make a Mediafire/Dropbox download f'er ye, as I 'ave both.

To send files through emails, click the paperclip icon and select the designated map files.

Ye can email me by clicking the email icon on m'profile or just copy and paste the email account into the receiver box of y'er composing email.

[email protected]

Just specify what site ye'd like the download to be at and I'll get right to it. ;3

Not allowed to use, email either
I cri
Find me in game as: Danicoolgirl.

The undead just got dangerous.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2016, 04:36:52 pm »
If you're unable to set up an account for Mediafire, Dropbox, Skype, file sharing websites, or use your e-mail, this does prove a bit tricky if you want to share your map with your friends. The only way that they will be able to join you is by downloading the file, and you have to have some way of sending it to them, yes? If your parents have an issue with you using or creating accounts for file sharing websites or Skype, you may need to have a chat with them. If they aren't comfortable letting you use those programs, it's completely fine, but I don't see how you will be able to share your map unless perhaps you have your parents create an account for Mediafire, Dropbox, Skype, etc, themselves and share the files for you. I respect your parents wishes, so if you're unable to work a compromise for this situation, they may want to wait a little while longer before letting you use those programs to share your map.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Allosauria-

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • In the underworld playing fearalheart all day long
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2016, 09:57:23 pm »
If you're unable to set up an account for Mediafire, Dropbox, Skype, file sharing websites, or use your e-mail, this does prove a bit tricky if you want to share your map with your friends. The only way that they will be able to join you is by downloading the file, and you have to have some way of sending it to them, yes? If your parents have an issue with you using or creating accounts for file sharing websites or Skype, you may need to have a chat with them. If they aren't comfortable letting you use those programs, it's completely fine, but I don't see how you will be able to share your map unless perhaps you have your parents create an account for Mediafire, Dropbox, Skype, etc, themselves and share the files for you. I respect your parents wishes, so if you're unable to work a compromise for this situation, they may want to wait a little while longer before letting you use those programs to share your map.

They say when i am 'older' i can do it.
Find me in game as: Danicoolgirl.

The undead just got dangerous.