Author Topic: Map Request? ;u; ( WILL GIVE SOMETHING IN RETURN )  (Read 669 times)

Offline Jokerster

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • call me charlie pls !
    • View Profile
Map Request? ;u; ( WILL GIVE SOMETHING IN RETURN )
« on: February 03, 2016, 02:31:30 am »
Hiya there, friend! c:
So, I've had this group/pack for quite awhile now. We've been using this free public map called Birch Lake Campsite. It's a very beautiful map, and I'm looking for something similar to that. Why, you might ask?
There have been multiple times when my pack and I are RPING, and random people enter the map. We DO NOT mind sharing, It's just sometimes people go in there to just troll. So I'm interested in getting a private map for us. c:

You can find some screenshots of the map here at our website, http://redredemption.weebly.com/

Too bad I'm TERRIBLE at making maps. rip.
I'm looking for those who know what they're doing! Because of the hard work that will be put into this, I will be commissioning an ARTIST on DEVIANTART of ANY of your OCs. That way you will be getting something in return! <3

Thank you for taking the time to look/read this! <3
- Drunk
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 07:03:37 am by Drunk, »
guess im supposed to put an edgy picture here w my fursona

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
Re: Map Request? ;u; ( WILL GIVE SOMETHING IN RETURN )
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 01:25:56 am »
Hello.
I see you're looking for someone to create a map for you, right?

Although I'm not a pro at creating maps, I'd be more than happy to help you. In fact, I just created my own set of a Terrain and 2 Mask file for a new map (which has nothing in it). I can create new Terrain and Mask files for something you'd like (and/or something that would fit). I'll do my best.

However, it's best to have 2 people doing a map just in case one of us has a crash and loses all the work, if someone drops out, if someone becomes inactive and can't do it anymore, etc.

- Sebastian

Offline Jokerster

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • call me charlie pls !
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 05:51:35 pm »
Hello.
I see you're looking for someone to create a map for you, right?

Although I'm not a pro at creating maps, I'd be more than happy to help you. In fact, I just created my own set of a Terrain and 2 Mask file for a new map (which has nothing in it). I can create new Terrain and Mask files for something you'd like (and/or something that would fit). I'll do my best.

However, it's best to have 2 people doing a map just in case one of us has a crash and loses all the work, if someone drops out, if someone becomes inactive and can't do it anymore, etc.

- Sebastian

I am terribly sorry for my late reply,

I would highly appreciate that! This is very kind of to you help me out c: I can give a list of some similar meshes that are in the map if you'd like? And, do you have a dA?
I'd totally would wanna reward you something back.
guess im supposed to put an edgy picture here w my fursona

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 11:47:20 am »
I do have a DA, but I usually only use it to talk to my girlfriend.
I'm more active on Tumblr, however.