Author Topic: Needing a Few Heightmaps  (Read 575 times)

Offline Jurassic

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • wolfwicks
    • wolfwicks
    • wolfwicks
    • View Profile
Needing a Few Heightmaps
« on: March 03, 2016, 01:33:18 am »
Yo yo I'm starting a WC roleplay soon, and I need a few heightmaps bc my photoshop has quit on me, and FireAlpaca does not have grayscale mode (rip </3) masks are NOT needed, I can do those!

1st map - A dried lakebed (with a dip in the center for camp), and a rocky-ish, area. Lakebed should be to the left, whereas the desert/savannahish area will be to the right. Desert/savannah should have an oasis location with a small pond for a camp.

2nd  - A massive gorge with a semi-wide path and thin stream in between (http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/104/cache/aradena-gorge_10486_990x742.jpg), should have a flat area outside for a very large twoleg place, and a rising area to climb onto the top of the very tall gorge. Small area on top, which should also be a dip in the terrain for a gathering place.

3rd - GIANT cave system, with a few large caves (for tribe camp and the Moonfalls) connected to thin tunnels. Should have streams and ponds inside.

If anyone is up for it, I would be very happy! I need them done before this weekend, please.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 01:43:51 am by Cryptic-Canine »

wolfwicks on dA