Author Topic: Hi! I'm Cassidus, and I'm new here!  (Read 1976 times)

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: Hi! I'm Cassidus, and I'm new here!
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2016, 03:45:02 pm »
Welcome to the community.
If ya bump into any issues, do not hesitate to make a help thread. There's a lot of friendly floofs around on the forum who are more than willing to help ya out.

Here's something that might be helpful in case you aren't familiar with the maps just yet: FeralHeart Travel Guide
RETIRED.

Offline Cassidus

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2016, 11:20:31 pm »
Welcome to Feral-Heart, deary!!! Ye seem like a fun floof to roleplay with. Do r'member to take a peak at the rules b'fore playing.

If ye need any help with the game or the map maker, preset maker, and other tools, feel free to send me a PM or ask our other FH techs by making a thread on one of the help boards!

Hope to see ye in-game soon, deary!

Thanks a bunch! Don't worry, I've read the rules quite well. I'll certainly chat with you sometime. See you around!
Climbed To Sky's Rim: 1 time

Offline Cassidus

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2016, 11:21:12 pm »
Welcome to the community.
If ya bump into any issues, do not hesitate to make a help thread. There's a lot of friendly floofs around on the forum who are more than willing to help ya out.

Here's something that might be helpful in case you aren't familiar with the maps just yet: FeralHeart Travel Guide

Thank you so very much for the advice!

Offline Cassidus

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2016, 11:23:10 pm »
Welcome to the wild world of the fellow FeralHeartians, newborn floofen'! Before you go haywire with your preset and map making skills, be sure to check in on the Forum Rules and the Game Rules! We also have a log in system you might not be used to, so feel free to check the thread here just to know what to do and how to do it. Have fun!

Thank you! I've read the rules quite well :) I've already posted the head of my first preset if you'd like to see him. I promise I didn't go haywire on him ;)