Author Topic: Strangest Things a Random Player Has Said To You  (Read 13025 times)

Offline Primrose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • Primlet
    • Primmmy
    • aleuwing
    • View Profile
Re: Strangest Things a Random Player Has Said To You
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2016, 02:26:41 am »
These are hilarious! I can't exactly recall any funny whispers that I've received, but I do know that I have gotten them. I sometimes whisper my friends some things that are off the wall when I see that they're online.

Pixel icon made by the lovely, Daffolily. ♥

Offline LonelyMerchant

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • skarsgaardian
    • StupidLegos
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2016, 11:56:45 pm »
Someone in the Plains stared at me for a moment, looked away, shouted "11!!!" then ran off, leaving me seriously confused.

Offline jackthealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Raised on FeralHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2016, 11:07:53 pm »
I have way to many stories x"D I can't choose!

A more recent one that I've done was when someone (the leader of the group) went AFK. Then this happened:

Me: *casually stabs eyeball* dunmindme madame just gonna take ur eyeball. This is what happens when you go AFK. Eyeballs get stolen.
FeralHeart... *takes a drag of my cigarette*... I hear the name in my sleep. Been years, but I was raised here, back in the old maps. Joined in 2012.
My username has changed over the years, but should be now jackthealpha. Can also be found on lpslover (took over the account years ago, name not my choice lol)

Offline Teakat

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2016, 12:55:06 am »
I once had a random yellow-pink cat chase me around for the course of about a half an hour, & they kept repeatedly saying 'Peels.' Not quite sure what they meant, & when I inquired, they simply squawked the word repeatedly. I was laughing pretty hard at that.  :D

www.teakatty.deviantart.com
Username in game: Teakat

Offline jackthealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Raised on FeralHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2016, 02:20:49 am »
I once had a random yellow-pink cat chase me around for the course of about a half an hour, & they kept repeatedly saying 'Peels.' Not quite sure what they meant, & when I inquired, they simply squawked the word repeatedly. I was laughing pretty hard at that.  :D

I think I saw that happen x'D
FeralHeart... *takes a drag of my cigarette*... I hear the name in my sleep. Been years, but I was raised here, back in the old maps. Joined in 2012.
My username has changed over the years, but should be now jackthealpha. Can also be found on lpslover (took over the account years ago, name not my choice lol)