Author Topic: Bonfire  (Read 1803 times)

Offline JessieBGirl001

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Bonfire
« on: March 13, 2016, 04:46:56 pm »
Okay, Admin, I don't know if you're aware of the Mating Center that goes on in bonfire. Basically it's players who are looking to have well... To "mate" like animals do. I am just saying the're children that play FH. A mating center is really inappropriate for them!
Anonymous :3

Offline Teakat

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Bonfire
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 04:50:21 pm »
Most mating centers that I have seen are actually just for lonely characters to find a significant other!  :) Not to neccessarily, ahem... have those type of inappropriate relations, hehe.

www.teakatty.deviantart.com
Username in game: Teakat

Preach

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 04:52:01 pm »
I'm sure the staff are aware of the centers there, and I'm sure they are aware of the younger adults who plays this game. But then again, whatever inappropriate content they are doing, they will be held accountable. If you see any inappropriate behaviors, make sure to report and send them to the staff.

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 04:53:32 pm »
As long as they don't act it out,or write it out, it probably wouldn't be inappropriate. But if you do see them doing that then just report them.

Offline floof

• Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2016, 04:57:04 pm »
Mate centers are quite a common occurrence in Bonfire, and as Teakat said before me, they're often for people whose characters are lonely.

Offline Rangeranger333

• Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Have a lovely day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2016, 05:01:17 pm »
Mods try there best to catch these types of people. If you do see this occurring, report it to a moderator.
My signature is a work in progress!

I'm Rangeranger333 in game!

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2016, 05:10:27 pm »
There are actually rather rare cases nowadays that Mate Centre's have been encouraging users to perform inappropriate acts on eachother. Usually the plan is for a user to decorate themselves in bright neon colours and rename themselves to 'Mate Centre/Center' and bring in the crowds of people who dislike or are too lazy to follow the idea of roleplaying with one another to see who is best fitting as their character's other half. Because of this, the Staff do not do anything against it unless they see inappropriate behaviour. The fact that these people are looking for lovers doesn't immediately make the assumption that they're looking for someone to roleplay baby-making with. The Staff don't ban or kick members for trying to find love; they only do it when it comes to making love in public.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2016, 05:18:37 pm »
Mate Centers are very common in Bonfire, and as said before me, are just for letting users get a mate for their character, and are usually pretty innocent and sweet. However, if you saw a Mating Center that was solely for the purpose of getting users to perform inappropriate interactions with each other, I'd suggest getting screenshots of the center's username, character, and any of the rule-breaking things they performed or said in the chat. If they broke the rules, you should just send the screenshots to a staff member for them to deal with it. Otherwise, if its just matching people with each other and doesn't involve any rule breaking, its completely fine. ^^

AutumnTheWulf

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2016, 06:12:46 pm »
Mods are very well aware of mate centers in Bonfire. And I think there's nothing wrong with mate center. I think you misunderstood the point of ''mate centers'' around Feral Heart.
As people before me stated, It's very common in Bonfire and is ''used'' for finding your ''Feral Heart soulmate''.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2016, 06:58:28 pm »
Most of the folks above me answered pretty well here. So yeah, basically we staff do know about the Mate Centers but as has been said we aren't taking action unless users are clearly violating rule(s) by acting out or saying anything inappropriate in the game. Most Mate Centers are just places where groups of users gather to find a partner to roleplay as girlfriend/boyfriend, husband/wife, momma/papa thing. The word "Mate" in "Mate" Center doesn't necessarily refer to the act of mating but rather finding a partner to be paired with. It's rare that anything inappropriate really does occur but I guarantee you when it does that the staff doesn't tollerate that sort of behavior. If the users at the Mate Centers are caught doing naughty things or saying naughty things we always take action unless by some chance there are no staff in that map at that time... In that case we encourage you guys to take screenshots and send us reports.

Hope this clears things up to you. Going to lock this thread since it has been addressed pretty well already.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 07:01:42 pm by LordSuragaha »