Author Topic: What I learned about mods... (I'd also like mod suggestions. Plus art by me :3)  (Read 1402 times)

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • I'm stupid and I'm proud! :D
    • KazeoLion
    • channel/UCIabUy2dwwyNBHYt7j49XzA
    • View Profile
Now, I recently downloaded an old Pokemon Markings mod. It didn't work, but then I realized my mistake and fixed the errors. I LOVE the markings! I also would like mod suggestions! :3
Art by me below... :3

Very bad art courtesy of me. :3
Did you know I make games? :D
Meow.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Don't feel in any way bad about your art skills, you've actually got some really adorable art! Keep it up.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

ArcticGalaxy

As Shurtle already stated, your art is adorable! xD As for mod suggestions...I may come back if I think of any...it takes me a bit with my slow mind. xD

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • I'm stupid and I'm proud! :D
    • KazeoLion
    • channel/UCIabUy2dwwyNBHYt7j49XzA
    • View Profile
As Shurtle already stated, your art is adorable! xD As for mod suggestions...I may come back if I think of any...it takes me a bit with my slow mind. xD
Don't feel in any way bad about your art skills, you've actually got some really adorable art! Keep it up.
Thanks! :D
Did you know I make games? :D
Meow.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
Your art is indeed very cute! Though I'm not sure this thread is in the right place. If you would like to share some more of that pretty artwork, you could make a whole thread full of it in the art board though.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
If you wish to make a topic in the Discussion board, please be sure to add a couple questions or things that people can discuss, or this may eventually be locked in the future. If you wanted to give an update on your art, you could have edited what you have here into your previous Art topic or posted in another board for modification seeking. Usually when creating a Discussion thread, it's always good to add some things that can be used in discussion amongst other users. If you are seeking modification suggestions, there is a board that can be found here. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Preach

Mods can be on their verge of slipping. Sometimes if you download too much, it can really mess up your game. It's no fun at all. This is why i stick to my item mod and claws...not much mod is needed for me.