Author Topic: The Astralite Wolves  (Read 1839 times)

Offline Dorano1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Gazing into space, pondering the mysteries of life
    • View Profile
    • Beyond The Stars roleplay
The Astralite Wolves
« on: April 24, 2012, 04:21:03 am »
PLEASE DO NOT MAKE AN ASTRALITE WOLF WITHOUT JOINING THE ROLEPLAY, FOUND HERE (http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=20917.new#new). THANK YOU.

The Astralite Wolves come from the planet AstraTerra and belong to one of three tribes. (Tribe information can be found on the RP thread). Astralites of the Tribe of the Lunar Cycle are more silver and black in color with blue eyes (any shade). Sometimes they have more silvery eyes or dark blue pelts. Usually they have white faces but sometimes not and have less white on their bodies. There is a 50/50 chance that they have wings, but if they do they are almost always bird wings (PM me if you want bat wings) that are either white or silver in color. They are smaller and more streamlined then the other two tribes.

Astralites from the Tribe of the Celestial Dance have less white and more black. Usually their eyes are light blue, white, or silver. They almost always have bird wings, never bat wings, which are either silver, light blue, or white. Their pelts are black or dark blue with white or silver markings. They are the larger of the three tribes and are stronger but slower.

Astralites from the Tribe of the Daily Sun are more gold and russet with darker red-brown amber, gold, or orange eyes. Their pelts range from pale yellow-gold to dark orangy-red. Their markings can be black or any hue of red, orange, or yellow, including a combination of two or more colors. Wings are rare, but if they do have them, they are bat wings, either black, gold, dark red or some shade of yellow. (PM me before making one with wings!)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 04:33:48 am by WinterWolfBane »

Offline xShadex

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • http://toritheelf.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
Re: The Astralite Wolves (Work in progress)
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 03:29:56 am »
Can I make on from the Tribe of the Daily Sun? :D
Edhal Huan Go here to see my species. :3

Offline Dorano1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Gazing into space, pondering the mysteries of life
    • View Profile
    • Beyond The Stars roleplay
Re: The Astralite Wolves (Work in progress)
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 04:32:45 am »
Yep! Just go to ze RP link and join. :) Link's at the top of the first post. The Daily Sun ones are quite awesome looking, I agree.