Author Topic: Request: Few items..  (Read 1330 times)

Offline PyroFallon017

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • "I may dance on fire, but I am walking on air."
    • DarkenedWolfSoul
    • View Profile
Request: Few items..
« on: March 22, 2016, 04:27:46 am »
I was wondering if someone could make bandage items (like leg bandages, left and right front, left and right back, tail, neck, ear/head) for a preset I am making, it's almost done, it just needs the bandage around its front left leg. The bandages don't have to be bloody. I don't know how to make items or I'd do it myself then post the creations to share, but. Can anyone help?
"Not all angels are holy, and not all demons are evil. Maybe we're a little of both, but you're too quick to judge."

Offline Jurassic

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • wolfwicks
    • wolfwicks
    • wolfwicks
    • View Profile
Re: Request: Few items..
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 06:58:55 pm »
I'm afraid I can't provide ye' here, but here's a suggestion!

Perhaps, if you can't find a creator, just draw the bandages onto the preset itself! I did that for a preset of mine on Dragon's Den/Impressive Title. Make sure you erase that part of the fur texture though, bandages don't have fur.

wolfwicks on dA

Offline PyroFallon017

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • "I may dance on fire, but I am walking on air."
    • DarkenedWolfSoul
    • View Profile
Re: Request: Few items..
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 11:12:27 pm »
I'll try. Thank you for the suggestion! I wanted an item mainly because I didn't want my character to have it forver, and making two presets for the same character seems like a lot (mostly everything on this character is different). How do you make items? If you don't mind my asking.
"Not all angels are holy, and not all demons are evil. Maybe we're a little of both, but you're too quick to judge."