Author Topic: Forsaken Lore {A Fantasy Wolf/human/centaur RP}[Reborn!]  (Read 880 times)

Offline Potent

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Forsaken Lore {A Fantasy Wolf/human/centaur RP}[Reborn!]
« on: February 19, 2016, 02:38:58 am »
Why should you join Forsaken Lore?
? We're Literate!
                     ? Although we're literate, we are accepting of most individuals. We're happy to help you learn if needed. Overall, we post pretty lengthy - so one liners wouldn't be appreciated.
? We're beautifully mapped!
                     ? Our map is detailed, calming, and just overall peaceful. The map includes: The main map, with a town and bright colorful meadow. The Maze, very long and complicated - if you complete it you get a prize!. And Frozen Lore, an evil frigid land with spooky dead bodies.
? We're friendly!
                     ? Ever had those uptight and strict RP leaders? Well this isn't the one. We try our best to make eachother laugh, and uptight antics won't be tolerated.
? We're accepting!
                     ? Yes! This is a fantasy roleplay, the possibilities are limitless! Keep your character at their best - don't worry about change. Wings and neon colors are allowed (as long as you aren't too overbearing of course).
? We're sited!
                     ? I work hard to make this roleplay look at pleasing as possible. Do me a favor and check out the site! (Located down below)
? We're mature!
                     ? Yes, yes. You don't have to censor yourself on my watch! So please know that mature events as well as mild swearing may happen in character. But please, keep it in the map! No need to have disrespect in public!
? We're plotted!
                     ? I have a backstory for Forsaken Lore, and it's pretty unique! Make sure you check out the site for further information. If you're looking for a fantasy RP hosted by large wolves, centaurs, and humans. This is the one for you~

Interested? That's fantastic! You can do one of two things:
?. Fill out the form and enter it below
Username:
Character Name:
Ref Of Character: (If you have one!)
Small RP Sample:
?. Contact Me!
Note me on DeviantArt: http://yodeling-lions.deviantart.com/
Whisper me in game: Juxtaposed

Have a wonderful day!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 06:39:09 pm by Juxtaposed »

Offline Potent