Author Topic: Unsettling moments on Feralheart  (Read 4378 times)

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
Re: Unsettling moments on Feralheart
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2016, 07:10:53 pm »
I was in Ficho Tunnel and I was glitching out and then my character switched with someone else's.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline Aclediptus

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • Where are the Almond Doughnuts
    • aclediptus
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2016, 07:29:06 am »
I was talking with someone around Flourite Plains, I had trouble with the internet (crashed 12 times in total) and at the 6th time, when I logged in as the same character, there was a duplicate of myself that lasted several seconds until it disappeared. It spooked both myself and to the person I was talking with, so it wasn't something only I could see. The time the duplicate disappeared, the arrival chat said I have lost connection, I guess I had a crashed instance of the game still running that time.
Eeehh, other than that, I guess there hasn't been anything else.

Currently retired floof

Find me on discord: Aclediptus#7160

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2016, 10:58:45 am »
I was talking with someone around Flourite Plains, I had trouble with the internet (crashed 12 times in total) and at the 6th time, when I logged in as the same character, there was a duplicate of myself that lasted several seconds until it disappeared. It spooked both myself and to the person I was talking with, so it wasn't something only I could see. The time the duplicate disappeared, the arrival chat said I have lost connection, I guess I had a crashed instance of the game still running that time.
Eeehh, other than that, I guess there hasn't been anything else.

I've had/seen characters get duplicated during me crashing or logging in and out.

spooky

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline BradiBytes

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • lmao dudes
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2016, 03:04:23 am »
I find Last Cave pretty unsettling as well. Just has a weird, eerie vibe, but it's sometimes a bit calming. I still don't go in there much though.
I also get spooked by some glitches occasionally. Takes me by surprise and trust me, some FH glitches are really strange, haha.
Finally, like stated before, having someone come sit beside me or stand near me in game and not say anything, just sort of follow me or look at me, makes me uneasy.

Sig - Seanixx || Avatar - Me

Offline GlaydrChyle

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Spotted Milkshakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2016, 01:22:21 pm »
Just yesterday I have to say! Just spending a wee bit of time down south of fluorite plains with my best buddy. We had both gone AFK as we were discussing a few pack idea's and exchanging funny comments when out of no-where this tiger-type character comes jumping around us and all over the place! tried to get a word out of him but all we got was. "Sup." before he ran away! It was one of those..."You had to be their to appreciate it moments." Type thing? however, funny to say the least. The unsettling thing about it was that neither of us knew the fellow; just an ol' troll looking for a game to believe.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 01:24:47 pm by Addinessence »

Offline parlydogs22

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Hey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2016, 02:18:59 pm »
I don't really call this unsettling but.        Every time I lose connection, I all ways think that someone is watching me hidden in trees mountains and even caves. I've mostly exit out and try again. Mostly its creepy as it is today...
Planet Earth turns slowly....

Offline DarkLustyHumor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2016, 01:55:56 am »
Every now and then there is a glitch when a character's mouth becomes distorted and the tongue sticks out at a weird angle and out really far. The first time I saw this it really creeped me out, and even now it's a bit unsettling to see.