Author Topic: Re-Connecting to the Log-In page  (Read 1362 times)

Offline Mocking

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Re-Connecting to the Log-In page
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2016, 01:21:32 am »
Lagging does tend to happen a lot, but not as much as it used to (I have water reflection off, everything that reduces lag on and stuff in regards to the options). Keeping in mind that my laptop is about five or so, that's probably why. I'm also running out of room so I might have to delete stuff but that's on my end, too.

And as a side note, I just got disconnected again after a good ten or so minutes. ;;

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2016, 01:33:48 am »
I'm gonna take a gander and say it's your computer. My laptop is 6 yrs and it barely runs the game anymore, so that's why I use a desktop.  The only thing I could think of that may possibly help is deleting any add-ons/mods you don't need and clearing up some space. Feral Heart tends to use a lot of CPU and possibly reducing the RAM may work. Also, try right clicking on the feral heart application and choosing "Run as Administrator", that sometimes helps. If all else fails, I would try uninstalling and re-installing. I really hope ya can solve it though, connection issues are always the most frustrating to deal with.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Mocking

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2016, 01:57:03 am »
Thanks ;; I might try uninstalling and re-installing at a later point since it's v late where I am.