Author Topic: FH app  (Read 1741 times)

Offline Goldheart78354

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
FH app
« on: May 01, 2016, 03:35:22 am »
Sry I didn't know which board to post this on but will FH plz make a Feralheart app. I know the app wouldn't have as many features, but it would be really fun! I hope your listening FH!

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: FH app
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 03:40:42 am »
I believe there was already a topic , similar to this one , but I could be wrong.
For making the app , it could be something very challenging to do, yet interesting nonetheless. But without the source code, doing anything to further game's development could be challenging .... ( I could be wrong about this , but throwing darts in the dark here ).

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2016, 03:43:53 am »
Yeah, there was a topic just like this. Sadly, I don't think making a Feral Heart app would work. You'd need the source code or something, right? I'm not sure.

Again, I don't think a FH app would work.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2016, 03:45:45 am »
I thought a some point, someone had gotten it to work on Tablet, but I don't know how well it worked. And I have no idea where the link to that post is anyway...But yes, it is an interesting idea indeed.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2016, 03:52:13 am »
I believe there have been a few topics concerning this idea in the past, therefore I will be locking this to avoid duplicate threads. As mentioned above, we don't have the materials to have the game run on an app, and the game itself wasn't particularly created for tablet/app use. There has been some talk of fluffs finding ways to run it on a tablet, although I'm not certain how this turned out. If you'd like to check out a past thread that discusses an app for FH, feel free to look here.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.