Author Topic: Two Warriors Preset Requests? :0  (Read 1283 times)

Offline LonelyMerchant

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • skarsgaardian
    • StupidLegos
    • View Profile
Two Warriors Preset Requests? :0
« on: March 30, 2016, 01:16:08 am »
Hello! Can anyone make me presets for my two cat OCs? If it's too much, then just one is fine ^^! Preferably the red patched tabby (Sorrelflight). Thanks!

Forum name: -Diesel-
In-game name: MovesLikeJaeger

Details that may help: She has grayish-pale green slit blind eyes (Like the Blind Slit in-game) and has a light pink nose with a stripe running down her back (similar to the one in the Reference picture) that starts a little ways behind her ears and ends at the middle end of her back.

Fur texture preferred: http://feralheartuniversity.deviantart.com/art/Free-Feline-texture-529796102

Details that may help: He's more of a pale red with tan/orange underbelly and slightly darker markings with a dark reddish-brown Side Mane and amber Black Slit eyes.

Fur texture preferred: http://cattaiis.deviantart.com/art/FH-Med-Longhair-Texture-467984205
If I could get progress on it as well, that'd be just great!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 10:16:48 pm by -Diesel- »

Offline Jokerster

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • call me charlie pls !
    • View Profile
Re: Two Warriors Preset Requests? :0
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2016, 05:22:57 pm »
| Hey there!

I'd love to help you out. I could do the bottom (brown) feline for you, but I would need to know what specific colours you're looking for. For example, as said here: "Details that may help: He's more of a pale red with tan/orange underbelly and slightly darker markings with a dark reddish-brown Side Mane and amber Black Slit eyes."

I would need to have you show me what colors would need to be replaced.
I hope that makes sense. Feel free to PM me, or reply back if you're willing to have me make this preset for you. c:
I get presets done to 1-3 days. The latest is 5.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 05:31:04 pm by Teath »
guess im supposed to put an edgy picture here w my fursona

Offline LonelyMerchant

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • skarsgaardian
    • StupidLegos
    • View Profile
Re: Two Warriors Preset Requests? :0
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2016, 06:19:31 pm »
| Hey there!

I'd love to help you out. I could do the bottom (brown) feline for you, but I would need to know what specific colours you're looking for. For example, as said here: "Details that may help: He's more of a pale red with tan/orange underbelly and slightly darker markings with a dark reddish-brown Side Mane and amber Black Slit eyes."

I would need to have you show me what colors would need to be replaced.
I hope that makes sense. Feel free to PM me, or reply back if you're willing to have me make this preset for you. c:
I get presets done to 1-3 days. The latest is 5.

Ahh Thank you so much!  :D :D And it does make some sense -brainderp-
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 06:21:07 pm by -Diesel- »