Author Topic: Bamidele Lions  (Read 3585 times)

Offline Tripwire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Bamidele Lions Of Dodoma
    • View Profile
Bamidele Lions
« on: December 16, 2013, 11:36:53 pm »

Bamidele lion pride of Dodoma.
     Uzimati would never understand the need for young males such as himself to leave the territory he had grown to know and love at such a young age. Barely over a year old ( around 15 years old to us humans) Uzi was chased off by his father as his sisters sat watching in distress knowing nothing would change thier papa's mind. Uzi loved his father dearly and could never attack him or challenge him in order to take command of the pride. The tanned pelted yearling panicked slightly unsure of where to even begin looking for a new home for himself. He seemed to stumble about hopelessly for nearly a solid month making him rather starved in appearance and in the need for social interactions. He spoke to himself aloud a lot, it was needed to keep sane in his opinion, rambling about as he searched daily for a place to call his new home. Finding several others along the way he guided them with him, encouraging them to trust him about his goal of creating a family. Rouges, cubs, teen males who were all outcast like himself took shelter with him each night until Dodoma was discovered. A beautiful barren savannah full of food, water, shade and dens for his ever expanding pride, a paradise on earth. Inhaling with tear filled eyes Uzi knew he was finally home.

Feel free to post an application below with a roleplay sample.
RULES:
1. Realistically colored. beige-dark brown or light grey-black (only one solid black lion) and shades of red are ok, as long as you don't look like a strawberry or a piglet.
2. I don't care what color eyes you have, only the pelt matters.
3. NO POWERS. JUST NO.
4. Literate to very Literate. Hence why I'd like to see a sample before joining.
5. Gay and Bisexual lions and lioness are welcome to join. :3
6. Uzi is in charge, I don't care about nature and bigger is better. This young lad will make a great King. Just give him  chance.
Once meeting all this criteria, I'll message you with a map link. I made the map so no taking credit for it.(No I don't take credit for the objects in the map, those credits go to their respectful owners.) (And DO NOT give the map away without my permission. That's stealing.)

In need of more adult lions and lioness, also very young cubs are welcome aswell. We accept all rouges and loners immediately into the pride, or you can stay a rouge and wander in at your own pace.

The map I made for the pride. It's called Dodoma. A massive Savannah map for loners or pridemmebers to get lost in.  I only give the map to members so apply today!

http://tripwire27.deviantart.com/art/The-Bamidele-Pride-Follow-me-home-420132612

Application
Photo:
Name:
Meaning of name: (optional)
Parents:
Mate:
Cubs:
Personality:
Background:
Roleplay sample:

Link to current RP forum page:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=56088.0
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 03:46:52 pm by Tripwire »

Offline Tripwire

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: Bamidele Lions
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 05:24:14 am »
-Save- For members profiles :D

Offline Tripwire

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 08:57:30 pm »
Bump
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 04:07:36 pm by Tripwire »

Offline Tripwire

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 04:08:34 pm »
Bump again. Now active again!

Offline vasileva

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Write drunk but edit sober
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2016, 09:15:12 am »
Photo:
Name: Tywin
Parents: Arelia and Ottor
Mate: n/a
Cubs: n/a
Personality:
Intelligent - having or showing the ability to easily learn or understand things or to deal with new or difficult situations

Resilient - tending to recover or adjust to misfortune or change; strong

Prejudiced - having or showing an unfair feeling for a feral or a group, most often given their birth by rank

Upright - always behaving in an honest way; having high moral standarts

Impetuous - characterized by sudden or rash action or emotion

Proud - having or showing too much pride

Protective - tending strongly to protect

Stern - showing inflexible resolve firm, strict

Sarcastic - using humour's severe form as a natural defense

Quiet - being restrained in speech or manner

Cunnning - employing oneself's skill in a shrewd or sly manner

Background: Your ordinary sob story - kicked out at 6 months, raised later on by a rogue. The rogue is killed and Tywin is left on his own to search for a home. ( I have no idea what to write now :D I will probably write more of it later on. )

Roleplay sample: The flames shimmy and flicker, holding him captive, keeping him numb. He focuses solely on their flaring, schorching beauty. They are bewitching. Hearing paw pads in the not so far away distance, he was ready for yet another quarrel but nevertheless his eyes never left the flame in front of him. He needed to be like it -magically beautiful, yet lethal. Killing anything that though it could control him.
"- You cannot just abandon your family. We are connected by blood and blood does not become water!" - the voice was rough and could send shivers by a lion's spine. But Ty was already used to it. He had been hearing since the day of his birth and sadly was his voice as deep as his sire's.
"- I am most certainly not abandoning you. Just lightening your baggage." - The same conversation over and over and over again. As delusional as his father is, Tywin didn't think the second-commander of the pride was that stupid.
"- So you're just going to run away from your problems?!"
"- Like father like son." - Bestowing any want of the older feline for an answer with this reply, Tywin was hoping this would be the end of it. He would be kicked out, labeled as a traitor and forgotten of.
Using the advantage of his father not uttering a word in the past 5 minutes, Tywin got up and decided it was time. Time for a new beginning, a new life, a new rank, that had nothing to do with his sire's connections.
"- Fine then! Leave, run away! I want nothing to do with you anyway! The he--" - Ottor was trembling with rage - shouting , awakening the whole pride, which was now coming to see the creator of the noise. His mother was now near them and once she saw Tywin's eyes, she knew the decision he had made but stood there so she could steal one last glance of her son. As Ottor was about to curse Tywin, he stopped shouting abruptly, as he was more than surprised by his son's laugh. With one last look at the home he used to have, Tywin let out his infamous grin with the words:
"- Don't say I'm better off dead, 'cause heaven's full and hell won't have me."
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 04:40:57 pm by Squidwardbutt »

Offline Xsonicfan5X

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2016, 11:29:30 am »
Photo:
Name: Kivuli
Meaning of name: Swahili for 'Shadow'
Personality: Is young, but respectful, and smart. Tends to be solitary but is willing to work in a group towards a common goal.
Background: Grew up in a land of starvation, and traveled long and far to find the meaning of true strength. The rest, he keeps to himself...
Roleplay sample:
Kivuli was 'cornered' into a wall of stone. He turned and saw the pack of hyenas approaching, laughing to themselves.
"Thought he could run, he did!" Giggled one.
"Thought wrong, he did!" Chuckled another.
Kivuli looked downward, starting to tremble.
"He's shaking, he is!" cried one.
"Scared kitty! Finally trapped yourself, you did-" started another, but stopped when they could hear a laugh not among themselves but from the Kivuli. He finally looked up, and was chuckling to himself.
"Are you sure it is I who is trapped?" asked Kivuli, tilting his head. The Hyenas all froze, almost dumbstruck. Kivuli stood there for a moment, took in a deep breath...and lunged for the alpha!

-5 minutes later-

Kivuli walked out from the canyon, a long scratch along his cheek. To him, only a mark that will soon stay for all to see. A reminder of a past that will soon be forgotten. He moved on forward, seeing tall grass and listening to the wind which guided his path. He whispered to himself, "Father found great strength, and so will I."
But in his mind, he doubted. His father had found his strength in what would be considered the wrong places. In truth, Kivuli was seeking a path that not many could take, and even more less that have failed. Kivuli seem to almost disappear in the wild grass, as he searched for something he could not quite describe...

Offline Tripwire

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2016, 02:04:52 pm »
Both of these profiles look amazing, and I can't hardly wait to roleplay with you both! I just pm'd you each a link to the map! Can't wait to see you in-game!

Offline Xsonicfan5X

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2016, 04:53:34 pm »
I dont think I received the pm, could you try again?

Offline Tripwire

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2016, 01:22:18 pm »
I sent it again last night, did you recieve the new one?

Offline Xsonicfan5X

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2016, 12:57:15 am »
I sent it again last night, did you recieve the new one?

Nah, I still haven't got it. There something wrong with my inbox I think. People try to send me pm's and sometimes it doesn't receive them. I don't know why, could you try once more?