Author Topic: Most funny Leaderbegger incounter you"ve had  (Read 1769 times)

Offline AuraSky20

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • The queen of not knowing what to put here.
    • View Profile
    • AuraSky's Deviantart
Most funny Leaderbegger incounter you"ve had
« on: May 21, 2016, 02:51:23 am »
you ever had that time in a rp of a tribe, pride, pack etc. where someone comes up to you (or someone of higher authority) and is like saying "Heya can I be <position of authority here>?" even though they just joined in like an hour ago? and something that person did (if you said no or before) just made you laugh to a point where people asked to calm down.

one time this happened to me see my character Nyxen is leader of a pride (I'm trying so hard to keep relivent but nobody will come join or the members wont come on anymore. T-T) then a new member came in and asked "Heya you've obviously been leader for a while may I be?"
I said "that's not how the leadership system works."
then he though a hissyfit saying "but its only fair! you've been on for a really long time and others deserve a turn!"
i said "and others are more disserving of it than you."
and then he basicly said "Well not if i beet you in a fight!"of corse i would like to see him roleplay for a bit, so i accepted. then he said "*Grabs neck and slams nyxen to the ground, then with him showing his underbelly he rakes into his main internal intestines. killing him slow and painfully*"
I kicked him from the group the group for powerplaying, and he was problay the most hardcore powerplayer ive seen. I mean he pulled a Tigerstar death on me, so not entirely original, but atleast he tried.
"You can be childlike without being childish. A child always wants to have fun. Ask yourself, 'Am I having fun?'" -Christopher Meloni

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Most funny Leaderbegger incounter you"ve had
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 02:59:20 am »
I ran into one of those the other day. This one pack leader was like, really mean and I decided to challenge him for the leadership, and I was over there rping really well and realistic, and he was "Grabbing my neck and crushing my windpipe" Over and over again.... I ended up winning, and then he came back as a demon and he was going to "Take care of me" Quite funny if you ask me.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2016, 03:05:07 am »
I have had this happened many times before. They even went so far as to challenge me & tried to powerplay their way to the top but it didn't work. Then they became a leader of their own group and told me that if I wanted to become leader, I couldn't because of what happened before....twas interesting. Lol. We worked it out a couple weeks later though c;

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2016, 03:13:35 am »
Ive never had this happen to me before, but Ive seen it when I was in a group.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2016, 03:29:00 am »
I've never had this happen to me, but something quite simlilar has when relating to leadership positions.

I remember quite a while ago that I started a pack, and I had my IRL friend help me with plot line and some of the logistics of the pack (we basically planned it together). And so I said, "choose whatever rank you want," and she chose to be my Beta. So we're out recruiting and I get someone who joins who basically yelled at me for appointing my friend automatically to the beta position. Let's not forget I know her like in real life and she helped plan the RP so I didn't get why this person was yelling at me so much. But the person basically said that high positions should be earned through RP and if other members had to do such that then my friend shouldn't be automatically beta. She did have a point, but I mean my friend was close and she did a lot so idk. I don't really remember how it ended, I could have kicked said person from group or just logged off, but it was definitely something out of the ordanary for me. XD
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 03:30:58 am by Kynvuu »
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2016, 02:48:21 am »
On me puma lady, Chailenach, I was once asked by a lioness to lead her pride since the old leader left. I was confused to say the least.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline [sickletail]

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2016, 02:57:05 am »
I've had this happen to me.

It was when I was just lying around on my Zira, and this person must have noticed I had a group for Outsider characters. This group was only meant to be able to find close friends that played canon or OC Outsiders from TLK, so it was more like a network than anything else. I explained it to the person, who'd arrived on a wolf character, when they asked. They said they had a lion "Outsider" who could join the group, then disappeared for awhile, before coming back on a male lion OC. I asked them for a bio, etc etc, genuinely interested on rp-ing with another Outlands-style lion, but when I asked their rank they said they were "alpha."

So yeah, I told them that "alpha" was not a rank. So they asked about becoming a King, and I told them point blank that this group was based on a movie, Zira was the leader, and we didn't really accept "alpha" lions or kings. We didn't work like a wolf pack. They got a flustered, telling me that my group was tiny, saying passive aggressive things like "gee I wonder why you have no members" and whatnot. I basically just said if this wasn't the kind of group they were looking for, and they weren't willing to give it a shot, then they were free to go.

That's probably the only time I've ever had someone get that riled up over a leadership position. Most people understand what my group's based on. xD

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2016, 02:24:30 pm »
In an old dog roleplay, I remember there'd be multiple instances when a female would ask to be the leader's mate, even though he already had one. They had to be told we already had an Alpha Female, but they wouldn't accept no as an answer, saying they'd fight for the position.

Was rather frustrating back then, but seems silly nowadays.
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2016, 06:43:13 pm »
In the RP You've gotta wait till your leader is too weak or dies Then whoever is the rank besides the leader gets to become the leader

Offline BradiBytes

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • lmao dudes
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2016, 07:02:44 pm »
[size=9] I think this has only happened maybe a couple times to me, but they weren't extreme or anything memorable. Females would just try to flirt or mate-beg their way into being the leader or alpha.
Although, like I said, it doesn't happen to me that much, I see it all the time with other people.
It annoys me quite a lot to be honest.

Sig - Seanixx || Avatar - Me