Author Topic: Having problems logging in  (Read 1327 times)

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Having problems logging in
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2016, 04:08:22 am »
I'll move this over to the Game Help board since you are having an issue rather than introducing a topic for discussion. If you put the files in the correct folders as Hakumi suggested, the Mass Markings should show up for you. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Alphaclaw45

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2016, 02:10:01 am »
Greetings, all!

So, when I open the new login page, I type in the username and password, and repeatedly, I come to a dead end. When I type in my username and password, the page reloads and blanks out my username and password to where it's not there anymore. >  http://sta.sh/0yuididi19h   <
That link takes you to an image of the result after I press enter or the "Login" button.
This is extremely frustrating and I come to it across each computer I try to approach it with, and each account.
Someone help!

-- Thank you for your time!

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2016, 02:21:29 am »
Greetings, all!

So, when I open the new login page, I type in the username and password, and repeatedly, I come to a dead end. When I type in my username and password, the page reloads and blanks out my username and password to where it's not there anymore. >  http://sta.sh/0yuididi19h   <
That link takes you to an image of the result after I press enter or the "Login" button.
This is extremely frustrating and I come to it across each computer I try to approach it with, and each account.
Someone help!

-- Thank you for your time!

For future ref if you need assistance with something, make your own help thread c:

As for your problem, when you login with the login tab try logging into the game itself. That tab that comes up saying keep the tab open while you play means you have connected with the server.
So login into the actual game and keep the tab up and running.
But make sure you're logging in with the CORRECT information as well or try switching browser's ( Chrome or Firefox ).
Another thing to keep in mind. If your user is longer than 16 characters it will not work.
If it has been over a year since you last logged in, the account might've been removed.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 02:23:23 am by Hakumi »

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7