Author Topic: My unnecessary biography.~  (Read 1423 times)

Offline diabolos.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • "If you leave me alone, I'll not leave you alone."
    • View Profile
My unnecessary biography.~
« on: June 06, 2016, 03:58:44 pm »
Hello there sweetie, since you've came across this post, I could as well blastoff and tell you something about myself.

First of all, I'm not too fond of writing concise things or else I'm just too maladroit. Therefore do not expect something too short. Oki doki, let's start.

I'm known as Matthew, but I'm often called Matt or Matty by my close friends. I'd call myself a quiet type but I guess this no longer is a truthful thing. To be honest, nowdays I see myself as a composed usually very open-minded and straightforward character. As well as a very sociable type of person. This may sound a little peculiarly but I love being sarcastic towards people regardless their age or gender. However people tend to misunerstand, thinking I hate them or dislike them, which is not true, I just cannot help myself to be honest. I suppose this is the main reason why certain people doesn't like me too much on FeralHeart. Aside of being sarcastic I have another habit; guess the decision if it's bad or a good habit will be purely on you. Frankly said, I'm not a person to whom should talk 10years old kid, for the sake of their innocence. If you understand where I'm heading by saying this, if not, then just leave it.

Whatever. Enough of that. Around my friends I'm frequently a total freak. Literally. On FeralHeart and in real life too. Who cares about maturity when you're around people you care about, am I right? It's mainly about the fun anyway and time you spend together.

Total stranger would probably say I'm mute. Yes, around strangers in real life, ((on FeralHeart and on the internet I'm way too friendly sometimes.)) I'm occasionally friendly and if some of them is picking on my friend or tries to hurt my friend, I'll gladly give them a good night kiss with a fist. No, I've never fought to the point of punching someone but indeed I had few incidents which usually were merely because of an edgy bad boy who didn't like my friend looking at him.

To get back on the track of a simple biography, I'll sum it up for you. Male. Seventeen years old. Senior at un-named high school. Not open about it but bisexual, in percents it'd be 40% for girls and 60% for guys. Currently single. Ah, now it looks like an abortive attempt of familiarization.

Good grief, I warned you, it's long however it ends here.
Au Revoir.~
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 04:44:43 pm by Mattyboo »

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: My unnecessary biography.~
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 04:32:36 pm »
I like what I have read about ya so far.
You seem like a very interesting character c;

Can't wait to read more ~!
&
Thanks For Sharing.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2016, 04:51:57 pm »
You seem like a very interesting person! I hope to see ya around sometime! c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2016, 05:17:50 pm »
I like your bio, it was good to know more about you. :3

Offline diabolos.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • "If you leave me alone, I'll not leave you alone."
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2016, 07:42:27 pm »
Thank you. Very flattering to see that. c; I hope to meet some of you guys too since FeralHeart community is full of an interesting people.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2016, 11:15:39 pm »
You sound like an awesome person to hang out with. xD It was great to get to know more about you fluff!

Offline RenegadeRaptor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • The Wiccan Wolf
    • http://reccewolf.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2016, 04:28:58 pm »
You sound like a wonderful friend to have. Id love to see ya around the game floof!

~Recce~