Author Topic: Help Finding A Player!  (Read 1507 times)

Offline leonalewis

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ~Vile Little Angel~
    • View Profile
Help Finding A Player!
« on: May 27, 2013, 03:07:55 pm »
Hey everyone! I used to play on Feral Heart with a friend all the time, but I gradually stopped playing and since then I've lost contact with her. I was wondering if there'd be anyway to track her down. Her username (like mine is leonalewis) is Yamato and she used to play on a character called Zania (no idea if that's useful or not) with me. I'm suddenly into playing this game again, and it'd be great to find her. Thanks for any replies or help! :)
"So many people treat you like you're a kid, so you might as well act like one and throw your television out of the hotel window." -Gerard Way

Offline leonalewis

• Forum Newcomer
  • ~Vile Little Angel~
    • View Profile
Re: Help Finding A Player!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 03:09:57 pm »
Oh yeah, I don't know her forum name, otherwise I'd have messaged her, anyway to find that out or something?
"So many people treat you like you're a kid, so you might as well act like one and throw your television out of the hotel window." -Gerard Way

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 03:28:08 pm »
If you know her username then try adding it to your friends list in game.
Other than that there's not really a way to find her, she may not even play FeralHeart anymore.

Offline leonalewis

• Forum Newcomer
  • ~Vile Little Angel~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 04:08:35 pm »
Hm, yeah. I've got her on my friends list, but I can't talk to her unless she's online, in which she never is, at least when I am. Thank you anyway.  :)

Offline Killian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Something smart and mysterious.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 04:37:35 pm »
I know your pain, the time differences always keep me apart from my friends. It's like when you meet them they are on all the time, then suddenly they aren't! UK time difference is terrible ):

Offline sighkaila

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Pwoper
    • View Profile
    • My Bio
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2013, 04:47:27 pm »
There is a member search somewhere on your screen. You may be able to find her through that, but it would only show her forum status. And if you found her, you could give her a PM.

Siggy By WhiteLightHeart
Bio

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2013, 07:13:27 pm »
I'm sorry to tell you this but she might not play FH anymore if everytime you log in she isn't on.Now it depends,if you're logged in most of the time or not because there's a chance,you know for her to be still online at times.Still,don't give up.You may find a way to meet with her again!

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Yamato

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • nyoom
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2016, 06:09:51 pm »
and here's that chance! holy heck, i cant believe it! i've just recently started playing FH again and i was just browsing the forums and searching for myself just for reasons im not really sure why, and i find this! its me, yamato/zania! long time no see my friend! it seems this thread hasnt been updated in a long while, but if by any chance you see this, i sent you a private message to let you know how to find me again! i hope you see this, would be nice to talk again like we used to!
hello... it me...

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2016, 06:12:58 pm »
and here's that chance! holy heck, i cant believe it! i've just recently started playing FH again and i was just browsing the forums and searching for myself just for reasons im not really sure why, and i find this! its me, yamato/zania! long time no see my friend! it seems this thread hasnt been updated in a long while, but if by any chance you see this, i sent you a private message to let you know how to find me again! i hope you see this, would be nice to talk again like we used to!

Please Avoid Bumping Old Threads. this one was back in 2O13. ^^

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2016, 06:29:41 pm »
As mentioned above, please don't bump up old threads, as this was from over three years ago ^^' I'll be locking this, but I hope you get into contact with your friend
Farewell everyone<3