Author Topic: I'm Back!!  (Read 1099 times)

Offline EmptyHabits

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • CybrilSalvatore
    • Cybril 🐺
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
I'm Back!!
« on: June 10, 2016, 06:36:23 pm »
Hello FH community! I have some exciting news: I'M RETURNING TO FERAL-HEART! It's been a looooooooong time since I last played Feral-Heart, and the reason I left was because I went through some bad events during my time playing FH last year, and I honestly just needed a break. PLEASE know that I DID NOT GET BANNED, I left on my own! But I have been thinking for a few weeks now that it's time for me to come back to Feral-Heart! And now I finally am. I'm going to be cleaning out my entire account in game. Meaning, I'm wiping out all of my characters and restarting my friends list. I had a ton of friends in FH, but I haven't played in so long, I kinda forget about everyone's names and how I know them. So if you recognize me in FH from when we used to play together a while ago, don't take it personal if I don't remember you. Anyway, I need some links before I can get into the game, if you can so kindly and patiently help me with that.

I need a link to the original AUGUST 22 MASS MARKINGS pack. I know there is probably hundreds of threads about Mass Markings, but I don't feel like going through them to find the right one. I haven't played the game in awhile, so if there is a more popular markings pack that most people are using now, leave the link to that. I've seen some people have modified the markings packs and I just want the original one that everyone uses. I used to go to this link on DA where someone posted a picture of their character and gave a link to the mass markings and instructions on it, but I can't remember the name.... All I need is a link and if you can tell me a couple of the names of the markings in the pack, it will make it easy for me to tell if it's the one I'm looking for (I.E: Kai Ken, Tribal, Yin Yang). You don't need to leave instructions on how to extract them and what to use, because I remember how to do that. It can be a .zip OR .rar file!

Also, what items pack are you kids using these days? xD I got confused last year when I was in Untamed Rebellion: I had downloaded the LEGENDARY ITEMS pack and on my computer I had on spiked bracelets and antlers, but to the rest of my group I had crazy blonde mane and a guitar. They all had PAWSOME ITEMS pack or something so I had to change it. So can anyone leave a link to the most used items pack today? Thanks!

I decided to come back today because I was just so shocked to see on the forum today that FH had AN ACTUAL UPDATE! I was so excited because it's the first update in the game in like, 4 or 5 years! So I decided to come back and explore the new and better FH today. But before I actually get into the game, I want to have everything ready like my mass markings and items. So please leave the links and I hope to see you all in FH!

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: I'm Back!!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 06:44:11 pm »
Welcome Back Floof ^^
Hope you enjoy your time here again c:

Here's some links that can help you out c;

Click Me ~! & Click Me ~! For Both Items & Markings. Also, here's a couple of tutorials for the download c:

Click Me ~! & Click Me ~!

Hope these help ~!

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 06:46:42 pm »
Welcome back floofie, and the most used item pack today is probably legendary markings pack, which can be found here http://www.deviantart.com/users/outgoing?http://www.mediafire.com/download/esc17ux2jivsnf2/Legendary_Items_v4.1.zip and I couldn't really find the original link for the August 22 markings, but here you go http://avalonofmodified.deviantart.com/art/Feralheart-August-22-Mass-Markings-576906015 or go to the links Hakumi posted.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 07:21:34 pm »
Welcome back to the game floof<3 Its always nice to see old users returning! Hope to see you around sometime! c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2016, 07:28:31 pm »
Welcome back deary! So glad to see some old members r'turning to us. As stated above, those packs would probably work best with the new game update. Do enjoy y'erself. ;3

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2016, 07:29:24 pm »
Welcome back fluff!

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2016, 07:31:58 pm »
'Tis wonderful to see an elder member returning.
Welcome back, Incredulous!
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2016, 09:24:38 pm »
Welcome back to FeralHeart! Hope to see you around and chat sometime!

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2016, 07:09:11 pm »
Welcome, welcome! Glad to see you're so excited to return c:
Farewell everyone<3

Offline BradiBytes

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • lmao dudes
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2016, 02:05:37 am »
Whalecome back!
I believe I've seen you 'round before.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay once again.

Sig - Seanixx || Avatar - Me