Author Topic: Unable to get the game to come up ((HELP ASAP!!!!))  (Read 734 times)

Offline ~^Unforgiven^~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Unable to get the game to come up ((HELP ASAP!!!!))
« on: June 16, 2016, 06:36:09 pm »
Hey guys. So, I recently got the update. I have it already on my other computer. Now here's what happened. I downloaded it first to my laptop with the web setup. It wouldn't even open the game. A box would always come up everytime I clicked on the FH icon saying 'FH.exe has stopped working'. I tried running as administer, and doing all the necessary stuff, but it didn't work. I even changed the compatibility settings, and still nothing! :( So, I got rid of it, and redownloaded it with the torrent setup instead ( That's the setup I used for my other computer, which is a PC and not a laptop). I tried to open the game, and still, the same issue happens. Why is this happening on my laptop and not my PC? It works fine and smoothly on my other computer, but not on this one. My laptop has win 7, win 8, and win 10. I tried all the compatibility settings for it, and none of them work. If anyone could give me a clue or help at why the heck this keeps happening, it would be most appreciated. Thanks!

~ Sincerely, ~^Unforgiven^~ / Michael

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Unable to get the game to come up ((HELP ASAP!!!!))
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 06:57:07 pm »
Did you check this thread here?
Shallow's Web Setup Tutorial

- OR -

Sura' Torrent Tutorial
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 06:58:50 pm by Hakumi »

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7