Author Topic: I'm coming back finally!!  (Read 1274 times)

Offline FaithHill

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • We're all stronger than we think
    • XxLastingClassyxX
    • View Profile
I'm coming back finally!!
« on: June 22, 2016, 04:08:55 pm »
Hey guys! I had an account on this game for a while.. ever since 2011, and due to complications with my computer, I couldn't continue playing for the past year, which i was pretty upset about. But I have ordered a new computer! so in a few days I will be back on and playing, creating maps and much more. I already made 4 characters and I've drawn out maps because of how excited I am! And I will talk about that all below.

I have 4 character ideas all ready to go and I will introduce them :) I plan on advertising a huge map eventually with 3 major territories for 3 separate packs, so if anyone is interested, keep a look out for when I advertise! The map is called Bermuda, I will be advertising it as "Bremuda Isle Wolf Packs"
The territories are called Rohan, Rivendell and Adoras. There is a open area roughly in the middle of the map called Walkers Valley, it is mainly a place where packs can meet up, fight, hang out, etc. I done an entire scetch out of the map so everything is already done, I just need to create it.  :)
Now on to my charactors:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arwen:
Arwen grew up privileged, she had a great family and was always a top student when her parents were teaching her the lessons of life. When she was 10 months old, she lost her parents to a mud slide by her territory. The event left Arwen homeless and parentless, though she always thinks about that fateful day, and how much she wished it never happened. she stays positive and holds onto the memories of what use to be, hoping to create incredible future memories, and be a great parent/Role model to future friends/family. Arwen is more of a talker than fighter, she tries to make peace with everyone. The only time Arwen gets aggressive is if it involves family being hurt, or anything to do with pups being attacked.. she is definitely a lover compared to a fighter.. and she is always going to be there for everyone.
Color: blonde and white, with light brown markings
Eyes: ice blue
Pack: currently none
Mate: no one yet
Personality: kind, loving, submissive, funny, playful, protective, couragous, giving, peacemaker
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dargen:
Dargen has had many issues, along with many disappointments in her life. She grew up quick, she had to to survive. Her parents had left her by the age of 5 months, and thanks to fate, she is still living and breathing to this day. Dargen comes off as very sweet and loving, but can change into your worst nightmare the second you give her any disrespect if it wasn't earned. Dargen is loyal to her pack mates, and soon, she will be the exact same towards a mate if she is lucky enough to have one. Dargen values family more than anything, living without it for so long, makes her crave it that much more. Dargen longs to have a family, but due to a birth defect, she cannot reproduce, which hurts her more than she likes to let on. Dargen cares greatly for pups, she would do anything to protect pups that are in danger. Whether it ended in her death or not. She is shy at first, but once she gets to know you, she will go to the ends of the universe with you.
Color: light black fur
Eyes: sea green
Mate: none as of yet
Pack: currently none until maps are created
Personality: sweet, loving, protective, couragous, helpful, quick thinker, easily nervous
Endo:
My story is hard to tell, because it has effected me greatly throughout my years, but it is time to try and live my life to the fullest, with no regrets and no limitations. By the time I was 10 months old, my father , who had a track record of unfaithfulness to my mother, had left us for a new mate by the name of jess. And in return, he has abandoned me and my 3 brothers, which initially tainted me. I was 1 in a litter of 5 pups, my brothers in the beginning were effected just as much as I was, but as they grown, they moved on and forgotten about it. as the months passed on, everything was in slow motion for me. Growing up without a father was hard for me personally, I was bullied by neighboring familys; my mother brought around strange males that were agressive and abusive, towards my mother, and even towards me and my brothers. My brothers didnt seem to mind being beaten by a stranger, but it made me very untrustworthy and even more tainted against males.

As of now, I have empty chapters ahead of me, if my life story don't scare you away from trying to be friends with me, males especially, I hope we can get to know each other. I may be scarred from these unfortunate events, but I am still sweet and I am still wanting to believe in love,family and happiness.
Color: white, and light grey
Eyes: ice blue, with a hint of green around iris.
Mate: none as of now
Personality: kind, easily nervous, submissive, shy, funny, loving
Atheena:
Atheena is one of a kind, she is very protective of family and friends that matter to her, but she is also more of a talker then fighter, if she can avoid it, she won't fight another wolf. Atheena cares about pups more than the average female wolf, she definitely wants a family one day. Atheena was very privileged growing up, her parents were great towards her and they gave her a great upbringing. She appears more like her mother than her father, she almost looks identical to her mother. Atheena wants to make great memories with the pack that she resides in, and she hopes to be a great role model for the younger members. When it comes down to it, Atheena will do anything to make you happy, and she will always be a good wolf to come to for advice.
Color: baby brown, dark brown, white
Eyes: green with slight tint of blue
Mate: none
Personality: kind, funny, loving, protective, submissive, helpful, couragous
I am very excited to come back and play with everyone again!! Hope to see you in game possibly, hope you have a great day everyone. :D
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 05:03:33 pm by FaithHill »
Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you will land among the stars.

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
Re: I'm coming back finally!!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 04:12:42 pm »
Welcome back to FeralHeart!

I see you have already prepared yourself for coming back, that's great.
Lovely ideas you have, I hope to see them in action one day!

Once again, welcome back to FeralHeart! Enjoy the lovely new update.

Cheers
`Wolfie A. Begley
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 04:55:13 pm »
Already planned for the 'future' nice ^^

Can't wait to see you put those plans into action my friend whenever you get to actually jump into the game ~!
And Lastly,

Welcome Back To The Community ~!
Make sure you brush up on the rules and the new / updates so you can be caught up if you haven't already c:

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 04:55:35 pm »
Welcome back, I hope you enjoy it here again.

Offline RecklessHoodie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Ignore alien orders
    • recklesshoodie
    • bitwayward
    • recklesshoodie
    • View Profile
    • bitwayward
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 04:58:10 pm »
Welcome back to the FeralHeart community!

Signature © peachano3o
Deviantart Tumblr
My Presets

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2016, 05:15:24 pm »
Welcome back to FH! It's so nice to see that you've decided to return. You have some lovely sounding characters there too! Hope to see ya around sometime! c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Lazy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Ship Loves You <3
    • http://JShipArts.deviantart.com
    • http://lazy-jenn.tumblr.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2016, 06:41:17 pm »
Ahh, welcome back!
Omg, those are some great plans, I hope to see them in action very soon.
Also, your characters are so thought out and interesting, I hope to bump into one in game.

Offline barghosts

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • free pizza for life
    • chewgags
    • chewgags
    • coffeemo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2016, 07:10:43 pm »
-Pops champagnes and breaks windows.- WELCOME BACK TO THE PARTY FLOOF! -Gets hit with cork.- >v; Have fun with the updated forums and game, and I hope we can talk sometime!

KERMIT IT'S NOT A COOKIE

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2016, 09:59:21 pm »
DANGIT THOSE WINDOWS AREN'T CHEAP!!!
But welcome back to FeralHeart floof! Hope you have fun with everything and I look forward to chatting with you sometime! 8D

Offline Albinoz

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I have such a horrible memory, please forgive me.
    • BabyNightFury
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2016, 07:22:28 am »
Welcome back! I wish you well on your plans, all your characters are very well written so far! I see so much great potential, I hope you see it as much as I do. You have been absent through a lot of changes, and I hope you don't get overwhelmed. Do enjoy your time back.
I do not have the best of grammar. If I make a mistake, please tell me! I'm trying my best to get better.