Author Topic: Understanding peoples emotions and thoughts (Subject #1)  (Read 4484 times)

Offline Scornhound

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • 𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢
    • FiendOfVengeance
    • View Profile
Re: Understanding peoples emotions and thoughts (Subject #1)
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2016, 02:40:32 pm »
1- Is the person suffering from depression, stress? I always think of this when I get into a quarrel with someone. That being for one I also suffer from clinical depression and stress. Although I always try my very best to help others even though they have negative thoughts against me or have misinterpreted my intentions. Though I cannot due much being I feel the same hurt as they do, I always will try. I always will. Sometimes it just doesn't work out and I never talk to that person again, or it can be the opposite and we become or stay good friends. In all honesty, I hate it when I can't be friends with someone due to the problems that we've gotten into. I hate it when people hate me. I... really do. It may not look like it, but at least when I try to apologize, I mean it. Sometimes though I've become very hurt by some people and my emotions just won't let me have that person back into my life. But all in all, I never wish to share bad connections with people at all. I suppose it just has to do with different personalities and sometimes some personalities that are different from one another just cannot cope with each other.

2- Will this affect my future? or is it important? I've always dwelled on this. I always fear it will affect my future in a negative way. However I'm always told that it will affect it in a positive way. I don't know which could be true. I guess time will tell. However, it being important? Yes. It has taught me to be stronger. So I can help both myself and others who have the same problems.

3- Will me being positive, drive the other person to be positive too? I believe in this. I have many I associate with who look up to me because of how positive I am. Even though there are times where I just lose it and jet out, I really don't mean what I say because my emotions are just getting the best of me. I always try to be positive with others even though they can be negative with me.

4- Does it waste my time? Sometimes I feel after I've lost contact with someone, I feel it was a big waste of time even trying to associate with them. But does it waste my time entirely? Not at all.

5- Should I take it to seriously? Yes, I always take these things seriously. I even provide advice for others to try and help themselves because I am not physically there with them. It just all depends on if they feel they can do it or not. It pains me to see some fall into such low depression levels and have no help from anyone to make them rise again. If I was physically there to help them, I'd do anything and everything in my power to try and make that happen.

That's my opinion on this, heh. ^^'

You're such a sweet and straight forward person, I like that. <3 I agree with you with everything, even if my view points are a bit different. But, the only thing I can tell you is that you should stay confident and not worry so much, especially since you suffer from depression and stress. Maybe practice being more spiritual by meditating, it really benefited my mental health and even all aspects of my health actually. Believe me, because you spend some time alone and understand yourself.

Aww, thank you. <3 And I try to stay confident but my feelings always get the best of me especially when someone speaks negatively about me. So then I try to change myself so I can fit their standards and sometimes that just doesn't work out.

And meditation? Hmm, I've thought about it but it's just I could never figure out how to exactly meditate. I might have to look up on how to do it later. But thank you for the advice! I really appreciate it and will definitely take it into consideration! <3
𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔟𝔶 𝔪𝔢

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Understanding peoples emotions and thoughts (Subject #1)
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2016, 05:21:57 am »
Must.. Copy and paste this entire thread on hangouts so I can stop making my older friend give me a bunch of last chances and saying that she has her OWN little world