Author Topic: Crashing.  (Read 3084 times)

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Crashing.
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2016, 11:36:05 pm »
Make sure there isn't any duplicate particles / files what so ever.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline DarkLustyHumor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2016, 11:37:19 pm »
Did you remove everything of Feral Heart before redownloading and installing it? It sounds like you might have some type of file issue, either that or some type of compatibility issue. It's possible you have another program on your computer that is blocking Feral Heart from loading correctly. The Rendering systems might not be being read correctly due to issues with permission. Do you try to run the game as administrator?

Offline RottenLemon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Tiny lamb noises.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2016, 11:42:32 pm »
Did you remove everything of Feral Heart before redownloading and installing it? It sounds like you might have some type of file issue, either that or some type of compatibility issue. It's possible you have another program on your computer that is blocking Feral Heart from loading correctly. The Rendering systems might not be being read correctly due to issues with permission. Do you try to run the game as administrator?

I am running it as an administrator (as told before) I don't think I did remove anything and all I did was uninstall and reinstall. How do I check if a program is blocking it, though?
I don't use the forum haha.

[Sits in the same corner, on the same character, doing the same nothing in Grounds 24/7]

Offline DarkLustyHumor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2016, 11:55:08 pm »
As far as checking if anything is blocking it, it would have to be some type of firewall issue or anti-virus software. It could also be that the rendering system itself didn't install correctly. (Sorry for missing the other parts, kind of tired xD) Also, in order for the uninstall and reinstall to work you have to uninstall Feral Heart and completely get rid of the program before redownloading it. Installing it doesn't fix the files already on the computer, it's only after you download them a second time they can be fixed.

Offline RottenLemon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Tiny lamb noises.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2016, 12:04:35 am »
After doing a full uninstall and reinstall (deleting EVERYTHING) it appears to be working
I don't use the forum haha.

[Sits in the same corner, on the same character, doing the same nothing in Grounds 24/7]

Offline SophyTheLioness

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • FUZZY LLAMA COOL LLAMA SEXY LLAMA
    • ValentinaTheWolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2016, 02:14:38 am »
A'ight.

Just a small clarification:

If after playing with your char it crashes, and you log in again with the same char and it crashes again while on the loading screen or after a few secs of playing again, you can change the name a bit (a letter or two) or his colours or body parts, if it does not work well.. G' luck i guess.
I'M YOUR OBSESSIVE SABLE MOMMA.

Signature art by bab number 1 Kiaz <3
Avatar art by bab number 2 Cocoadoq <3

(Psst, check out my free species! If you like canines... Check out this thread ;) http://www.feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=57355.0

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2016, 04:32:40 pm »
I'm glad to hear that a complete install worked for you. It's possible that a file had been misplaced, which caused your game to act up, and a fresh install can usually help fix this issue, if you're not sure what exactly is wrong. I will lock up your thread, also, since the problem appears to have been fixed.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.