Author Topic: The new patch wont work  (Read 710 times)

Offline ValeriaNassau

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
The new patch wont work
« on: June 30, 2016, 04:58:16 am »
So I had the original game at the time, and I heard there was a patch so I tried to download it and when I did it wasnt a .rar file or .exe or anything and the icon near it is the internet explorer Icon and every time I go to open it, I see a new tab open briefly for like 2 seconds or less and then disappears. I thought if I uninstalled it, it would help but it didnt so I converted it to a .rar and tried to open it that way and it did the same thing. Does anyone know what I could do? It isnt my computer because it can run Ark:Survival evolved, and to anyone who plays on Steam that game requires a high powered computer. Can someone help me?

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
Re: The new patch wont work
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 05:11:32 am »
I never encounter that issue before, but maybe try using the torrent download. If you don't want to use the torrent version then try changing your rendering system. Something in your file could be corrupted which could make the game not usable. You can also go here for extra help. http://www.feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=10423.0

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 05:15:53 am »
Go ahead and give >THIS< a try if you don't have any luck with the torrent.

Offline ValeriaNassau

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 05:32:13 am »
I tried both of them and they did the same thing. I went to the help thread and nothing was able to help me either. The only thing I guess I can do is try to download it on IE instead of chrome. Thank you guys, if you find anything else out please tell me, I appreciate it <3

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2016, 05:41:42 am »
Hope you can get it to work fluff! ^^